Bread

Bread O5 app

Your in-Game Name: Hanz Alexkrovich

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141559090

Your Age: Will give if needed.

Your In-Game Playtime: 14w 5d

Your Warns: 2 warns

Rate Your RP Skills: Solid 8, more if the person I'm talking to is willing to co-operate and such.

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:

Any other slot than O5-2.

I'll be making a custom character, if needed I'll send a short document describing them. However, I'll take any available slot.

O5-(Number), "The Official"

"John Doe, 30, average height male, dark brown hair with light stubble. Introduced into the Foundation by a friend back in the year of 19██, more specifically into the security department and relevant Mobile Task Force units, such as Nu-7 "Hammer Down". 

Any other information regarding this person is faked too, this is to ensure that their true profile is not revealed to the public as this could cause confusion. Continuing on, their positions in the Foundation in its simplest form went from combat to administrative, leaving from their position of Master Sergeant in MTF Nu-7 to then take an administrative position which covers their logistics, missions and weaponry. Furthermore, they have received appropiate promotions and grants to further improve their effectiveness in their work field, gaining the ability to expand their reach regarding security forces and MTFs and taking more direct control over their operations and duties.

This has evolved to them receiving an official position of Assistant Director of Mobile Task Forces. In that time they have overseen multiple operations in the efforts of ensuring the safety of the human race, contamination of anomalous humanoid objects and other entities, and also termination of hostile entities. 

Due to the assassination of the previous Director of Mobile Task forces, the person that his file is about, John Doe, was given the position of DoMTF a few weeks after the previously mentioned events. Rumours and close colleagues of his have stated that he should be voted into the O5 council to allow him better freedom of decision and movement regarding the position that he was in. The vote has passed, and he was made a council man. 

Now that you have been tasked, we have been given protection duty of this person. Make sure he stays alive."

- Brieifing of MTF Alpha-1, team "Red" regarding "The Official"

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: 

Of course I have.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):

My previous record as an O5 both in mine and others' eyes was poor, usually showing me making unwise decisions in RP and acting like an idiot whilst on the job. However, I wish to improve myself and play the role of an important individual on this server. 

My reasoning for wanting to be part of the council is to make decisions, make action against issues and resolve any conflicts that could exist. I have been in situations before where my decision making would make an impact on a situation which I needed to benefit myself or my side. This would include me playing the role of an A-1, Nu-7 or E-11, sometimes even ECM and in the past, HoEA. 

Besides that, I can bring the necessary skills that a leader would need, such as being able to think straight in a hazardous situation or making a decision which would bring positive benefits.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:

The O5 council member, as the name suggests, acts as an overseer for the foundation and partakes in important decisions making that will leave a mark on the Foundation as a whole, including how the site operates, GOI relations, etc. Additionaly, he doesn't go in head first into a situation, but watches and intervenes when necessary to aid either the site director or department head, or whoever he deems that needs his assistance.

- This question was copied from my last app since my answer to this question hasn't changed. - 

What is the O5 Council?:

The O5 council is the highest ranking member of the administrative department made out of twelve council members, and sometimes a thirteenth council member who acts as a tie-breaker, who holds the ultimate power in one of the scariest organizations in world history. They are clearance five which means that they are at the top of the food chain and anything said by them will be completed, failure to do so would result in severe punishment. They are protected by their "Red Right Hands" which are the most loyal to them and will follow any order they are given. I can't go into much detail since the O5 council is easily described, but what they do exactly isn't.

- This question was copied from my last app since my answer to this question hasn't changed. -

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: 

I currently own MTF E-11, and I am also a CO in MTF Nu-7.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): 

I would like to focus on the non-existant finance department, however I will implement a few RP rules and whatnot to other jobs such as a budget to a selected department.

If that doesn't get accepted, I wish to be the head of MTF.

Edited by Bread
Added in O5 character story and such

floop.png

+1 Even though your last O5 was funny, I think you have improved since last time and I trust you to be somewhat active and contribute to roleplay. I think you realised your mistakes and won't repeat them if you get accepted.

Larper

Minge

Polish

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1

"The Official Cocaine Sniffing Retard"

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic