Sippy Cup

Alfred + Wayne Warning/Ban Request

Your name in-game: Loran Haselby 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:209168952

Person's you report name:  Wayne Gettok + Alfred Cumberdale Pennyworth

Person's you report SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:51565761 = Alfred Cumberdale Pennyworth

STEAM_0:0:180054366 - Wayne Gettok

Why do you want him banned?: Reasons explained in the video clearly. If someone could point them out in a list, that would be great. It's late for me, and I'm very tired so it's hard to think and recall it properly. They for sure did break out while under gunpoint. I've listed both because they were helping each other in the situation. An example could be the gunpoint tactic, in which one had a gun pointed at him and he said "I order you to break out" even though he didn't make the arrest. Obviously a friend tactic and not a valid reason to break out. They also were clearly minging.

Evidence(It's a must. If not provided, request is denied.): 

1. Didn't include the part you repeatedly called me the N word so on top of me arresting you for Threatening my life(perhaps invalid)- I arrested you for Degrading Per the Human rights codex below;

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kqvKGLa90h8NmLmawHMtmcK6au8Jg3zH9vEcoXjw4vE/edit

2. You arrested Alfred too "Investigate" if he had your comms, despite him saying he didn't have them. 

3. As I said in the sit, I was attempting to move backwards when you ordered me too- and only arrested you after you said "move or imma fucking kill all of ya". You didn't direct the threat at just me who was in your way, you were threatening to kill everyone nearby. 
I believe it might've been the engineer who was in the way of me moving, but I am unsure. 

4. During the entire sit you were so set on trying to get me and Alfred as many warns/bans as you could, that it was to the point you were claiming everything I said was a Lie.

If I have made a mistake here, then I apologize and won't do it again.
Also, can you include the part of the recording where you say racial slurs too me? Thanks. That's the reason I arrested you on top of death threats to everyone around.

Jason took the sit and I'd like to assume he done his job to talk through everything.
Alfred tells you loather took your comms and you can see him run off in the video on top of the fact you did threaten to kill them which could result in your death: 

1.14.1: The following reasons are circumstances when you can shoot a player:

- You have a valid reason to feel threatened (Having holstered weapons around you is not a reason for this).

All in all it appears you can't cope with the fact that the sit didn't turn your way and now you're gonna try again here

IMPORTANT PART OF INFORMATION, ADMIN. PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING FINAL DECISIONS!

I feel you're so stuck on this "N word" topic and are clinging to this for life support.

"3. As I said in the sit, I was moving back", you were not trying to move back, the video shows every chance you could've moved back, but didn't. "I said in the sit". you came up with this excuse many times to throw back the questions I pulled towards you in the admin sit that was inconclusive earlier with the admin being unsure on how to proceed and ended up advising me to make a report. He even said action WILL be taken against you when he teleported you away. This is also classified as Life in an Admin Sit about you lying regarding the whole moving thing which you lied about multiple times in the sit.

"2. You arrested Alfred too "Investigate" if he had your comms, despite him saying he didn't have them." this is an invalid topic and opinion to bring up. I wasn't aware of comms being taken by anyone named as I was blind folded intentionally so therefore I didn't see who stole comms. I feel you're writing this down as a safety method so people can see you're adding extra information, making this a useless to even bring up and a safety attachment to later bring up and secure others votes against this report.

"4. During the entire sit you were so set on trying to get me and Alfred as many warns/bans as you could, that it was to the point you were claiming everything I said was a Lie" I only added a couple things that I was unsure about. One major one being that you tried to lie in the admin sit regarding you attempting to 'move back', even though that's proven to be negative from the video and clearly didn't try to move back.

I feel like I was also targetted. You block me from exiting the 076-2 area and DIDN'T LEAVE upon being ordered to do so by a level-4 clearance which won't be tolerated. I asked you to move multiple times, you didn't so I then proceed to grab your attention and say the N word which was funny because it did grab your attention and pull your attention to arresting ME. Which, once again won't be tolerated and was uncalled for in such a situation. Only reason I said it was to grab your attention and see how you could react to the situation, making me able to evaluate it to it's fullest capability. At the very start of the full video, you approached me and called me a "femboy" and a "homosexual" without ANY REASON. "it would be a shame if someone would be shot if these doors were closed" which was directed towards me. That's x3 insult of on officer on-duty. Calling me a 'femboi' then plotting to kill me then you said in an idiotic tone. You also said "shoot that man in the head", directing it towards me. Confirming a x3-4 insult of myself. Then I first time call you the N word and you react so mingingly and hop straight to trying to detain me. I threatened your life to kill you after you threatened to kill me multiple times.

I also beg of you not to avoid any further action. As many excuses or other jazz you show as 'proof' or 'claims' I will personally crack up in laughter over. I've already dripped 3 tears of laughter. I hope the admin feels the same and warnings, if not BANS can be proceeded next.

Here's the full video also to back up my claims above.

By the way Ionboy64 I shot you because you broke out of the cuffs, duh. Weapons were also pulled on me so I don't know why you pulled a codex law "1.14.1:"  on me, bucko. I practically know every law.

Edited by Sippy Cup

Tbh, only rule break I see is loather breaker taking your comms for no reason. There's no rule saying that a person must only follow orders of the person that cuffed them. They were minging to a certain degree yes, which they do 60% of the time and am surprised how they haven't gotten some form of ban for it, but that's besides the point. Also, I'd suggest cooling it with the n word as excessively saying it is a rulebreak.

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

1. Once again claiming that I was lying about my attempts to move back, seems your a little "so stuck on this "Lying" topic"
After watching the full video, I could've actually moved out if I moved to the right and then backwards. But how was I supposed to know my only way out was sideways?(1.04s - 1.10s for reference in video) I was moving straight backwards from where I was. Also, strangely enough I can't hear you asking us to move in the video at all until you threatened the lives of everyone nearby. I do think you did though- that's when I tried to move backwards.

2. If you go to 1:04 in the video, you can even see me trying to move backwards but stopping because there was an Engineer in the way. 

3. It wasn't me asking someone to shoot you in the head, nor did I call you a Femboy, i asked if you were one. Not sure how that correlates to being an insult but alright.

4. During the sit you were clearly angry and even expressed that. It was pretty easy to tell that you just wanted revenge and you were trying to get me and Alfred warned for irrelevant things. (Such as accusing me of lying after everything I say and asking Jason to warn me for lying in an admin sit?)

41 minutes ago, Sippy Cup said:

I also beg of you not to avoid any further action. As many excuses or other jazz you show as 'proof' or 'claims' I will personally crack up in laughter over. I've already dripped 3 tears of laughter.

This is one of the funniest things someone has said to me on Scprp before. Don't be so full of yourself mate. 

By the way Ionboy64 I shot you because you broke out of the cuffs, duh. Weapons were also pulled on me so I don't know why you pulled a codex law "1.14.1:"  on me, bucko. I practically know every law.

He probably pulled Codex 1.14.1 because everyone felt threatened after you threatened to kill us all? Maybe? Or is that not a valid reason to feel threatened. 

And lastly, you broke CSB rule 1/2

image.png.1cb43f09a934471878b767ea645a415f.png

+ You were arrested for  Human rights Codex Arcticle 2 (a) and because you threatened to kill everyone nearby.
image.png.af38db787c57040ba179410e4b6f995a.png

Edited by Wayne Gettok
Fixed error
19 minutes ago, Wayne Gettok said:

And lastly, you broke CSB rule 1/2

image.png.1cb43f09a934471878b767ea645a415f.png

+ You were arrested for  Human rights Codex Arcticle 2 (a) and because you threatened to kill everyone nearby.
image.png.af38db787c57040ba179410e4b6f995a.png

And yeah, you broke the basic standards expected of you as a CSB agent, as far as I concerned all 3 of you minged in some form

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

wym you didnt know you could move back? you said in the admin sit you were in 3rd person the whole time and claiming you can see behind yourself. if you need proof of this, ill upload the recording rclip of the admin sit later if you wanna decline your preclaims.

Edited by Sippy Cup
7 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

Tbh, only rule break I see is loather breaker taking your comms for no reason. There's no rule saying that a person must only follow orders of the person that cuffed them. They were minging to a certain degree yes, which they do 60% of the time and am surprised how they haven't gotten some form of ban for it, but that's besides the point. Also, I'd suggest cooling it with the n word as excessively saying it is a rulebreak.

Joe you muffin lol
1.3.3:  You must listen to your kidnapper's orders while under gunpoint if and when you are cuffed.
Wayne wasn't the kidnapper even if he was he'd be telling him to break out of cuffs under gunpoint, don't think I need to elaborate further

Secondly, Loather did actually know why Loran was cuffed so I'm mostly certain that wasn't FailRP.

There's also 2:47, that's blatant fearRP but anyhow both sides are in the wrong, Loran you kept on repeating the n-word and didn't try to de-escalate the situation, the only semblance of that would be you saying "I'm 1% Black" whilst continuing to add fuel to the fire without attempting to call staff when they were targeting you, and Alfred alongside Wayne kept on latching anything just so that they can target him or get him killed or detained.

That's my two cents on the ban request lol take it as you will 

Edited by Nell
Added some more detail

I think all 3 of you should be warned. simple.

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

15 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

Tbh, only rule break I see is loather breaker taking your comms for no reason. 

I just want to say, i was ci. I knew who CSB was. (Knew he was armed also) and was going to kill him when he was Alone.

also sippy get a grip.

16 hours ago, Sippy Cup said:

excuses or other jazz you show as 'proof' or 'claims' I will personally crack up in laughter over. I've already dripped 3 tears of laughter. 

actually cope and seethe. this is an rp server. nothing to take too serious.

you're making a fool out of yourself by writing an Essay on why 2 players should be punished on an rp server.

do not violate scp rp rule 1.19.1

Loather, if you think fail roleplay is alright on this server, feel free to commit RDM and see if any admin would let you off the hook. "nothing to take too serious." is what I'm referring too. I'm simply making a report on 2 people, and you show up making false claims and pretending every admin on this server takes RP non-serious. You had no reason to reply on this other than have a useless say on the matter.

4 minutes ago, Sippy Cup said:

Loather, if you think fail roleplay is alright on this server, feel free to commit RDM and see if any admin would let you off the hook. "nothing to take too serious." is what I'm referring too. I'm simply making a report on 2 people, and you show up making false claims and pretending every admin on this server takes RP non-serious. You had no reason to reply on this other than have a useless say on the matter.

jason haze dealt with the sit, I have 100% confidence in him that he did the right decision (Which was no punishment for either side, as far as i'm aware.) But what I was saying is that you write 6 paragraphs on why they should be punished. When this has already been dealt with. They had a valid reason to arrest you, you were breaking the human rights codex as wayne pointed out.  

Also when did I say all admins take rp non serious? When I was saying "Don't take it too serious." I Obviously meant you shouldn't write and argue with everyone who disagrees with you.

do not violate scp rp rule 1.19.1

Loather, Jason the admin that took the sit said to report this to the forums after I asked him. He even said action will be taken against them to me after teleporting Alfred away. So, Jason didn’t take the situation fully since he didn’t take action at all since he was unsure. Please don’t accuse me of double posting, please since I was advised to do so.

Edited by Sippy Cup
10 minutes ago, Sippy Cup said:

Loather, Jason the admin that took the sit said to report this to the forums after I asked him. He even said action will be taken against them to me after teleporting Alfred away.

Let us all make this a bit easier for us, yea?

@Jason Haze

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

The reason the sit was not fully concluded boiled down to a few reasons.

It was around 11pm for me, I was not supposed to be on but decided to take a few sits due to the overwhelming amount at the time and no other staff on. I was simply not in the correct mindset to evaluate information given to me effectively a come to a conclusion which was beyond reasonable doubt, this combined with the fact there were many other sits, such as rdm, rda, failrp etc. After hearing the entire sit I simply could not come to a solid conclusion, and therefore advised Loran to take it to the forums.

I was not sure whether Wayne was able to move back in the video, although it may seem he does in the video, we can all agree that gmod hit boxes are scuffed. Also, when Loran ‘threatened’ Wayne in the clip, I at the time could not determine whether it would have been a valid reason to feel genuinely threatened, although I now see how silly I was to not immediately come to the conclusion that it was not a valid reason to feel threatened, and cuffing a cl4 personnel for it. Due to the arrest being invalid, I am still not sure whether Loran was in the green to cuff Alfred to “investigate” who possessed the CSB comms. Lastly, I was not sure at the time whether Wayne was allowed to order alfred to break out of the cuffs because he believed the reason to be invalid, as he saw Alfred was not the one to take the comms, although this still may be considered failrp and loopholing as Oil has stated.

I apologise I wasn’t able to effectively handle the sit at the time and I hope you can understand why.

notes-

Wayne arrested Loran *only* for threatening, not for racism. You seem to only have pulled out this reason for arrest after *I* stated that excessive racism towards an employee on duty was an arrestable offence.

I at no point said there was going to be taken against the two accused. I may have said at one point that if you report it on the forums and they are found to be guilty of rule breaking, only then would action be taken.

only after I had written this did I hear Alfred ask someone to order him to break out of cuffs, which in itself I would say is failrp.

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server