Forton Greenman

Forton Greenman HoMD application nr 3

In-Game Name: Forton Greenman

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:167391168

Warns(do !warns and take a screenshot): at the bottom

Playtime(3 days minimum): at the bottom(it takes way long to do applications on my laptop so its in 2 photos, sorry)

In-Game Level: Level 50

Have you read the server rules and know not to be retarded?: Yes i have.

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: MD’s job is supplying armed units with ammo and supplying gas masks if needed. They serve to make sure MTF and security have ammo to deal with threats. 

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: I think i would be a good fit for HoMD because i will be active to supply people with ammo. I would deliver and provide to everyone who needs it.

Where is the manufacturing table located?: In 33RGW, behind the wall.

Where can you find resources to craft items?: In EZ Warehouse, there are garbage piles you press E on to get materials. You can then bring these to the table to craft.

Explain 2 HoMD rules(rules are in the HoMD spreadsheet rules section):

1. Don’t sell for more than the allowed restricition of an item. This is so that MTF and combat jobs alike can easily get ammo and supplies without being limited by the amount of money they have.

2. Do not sell to a GOI, even if they are allied to us. (unless granted by SD/O5) This rule is in place due to the fact that the GOI could suddenly turn hostile and attack us, with supplies we gave them.

F461A951-A5C8-4C6E-86B9-EBCDCD74352D.jpeg

CFCAA84B-DB5A-46C8-9490-51EAC8A2CA66.jpeg

Edited by peep3384
updated application

bruh

Neutral

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Needs more community feedback

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic