noot

SWRP Ban Appeal - Noot

My In-Game name: Noot

STEAMID: 76561198050390172

Steam Name: noot

What is the reason for your ban: 
If I remember correctly I would of been banned for repeated failrp or something along those lines. All I remember doing before the ban was running around the walls of the base during downtime which didnt really make much sense as to why I was banned but I just let it go.

How long were you banned for: Permanently.

Name of the staff member who banned you: Can not remember.

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I believe my ban was fair but not permanently. I have been banned for quite some time now and have not played RP really since then. I am ready to return to RP and start fresh.

Evidence: N/A

(SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45062222)

You were banned for never showing any intention to RP by Jendo (15/03/21).

First off, there is never downtime on the server so the ban with everything considered was pretty fair. However, if you are willing to return, then I'll give it a +1 but obviously you'll then be on something like a 1-warn basis. I think 8 months is a pretty good sit out time and some interesting stuff has happened on the server since then.

Edited by Shepherd

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

Accepted

you will be unbanned but if you are warned you will be re perma-banned. So be considerate and read the rules.

message me on discord when your back for your discord unbans etc

bong#2740

former ct 2245 bong