Maya Vinokourov

Maya Vinokourov's SCP-RP Staff APP

Name : Will reveal my real name if needed

What country are you from ? I’m from France

How well do you speak and understand english ? Very well (I’m considered to be fluent in english, might have a strong french accent tho)

SteamID : STEAM 0 :0214151667

In-game name(s) : Maya Vinokourov/ (Special) Agent Aishela

Playtime : 7 weeks 

Are you VIP/ PlatVIP ?: I’m PlatVIP

Do you have a microphone ?: Yes I do, it’s my main communication method

Do you have TeamSpeak ?: I do, will use it if necessary

Why we should pick you ?: I should be picked because i’ve been the the Werwolf Gaming community for 7 weeks + now and i’m willing to improving it by joining the staff team of SCP-RP. I’m a very understanding person that will avoid fights and resolve problems by discussing, listening to both sides, I always had until now good interaction with the player-base (generally) and mods/admins (during sits being comprehensive, helping them resolving those without any fights) . Ever since I became a veteran member of this community (If I can be called so), I’ve been helping/enforcing rules towards new players during them breaking those or just for prevention so why not still doing it while being more than just a member of the community. I’m willing to learn more (i’ve seen a bit of handling sits during those involving me not in bad bad way btw) and see this community from another side. I believe to be trustworthy as i have read the rules multiple times and be able to bring a fair sit for both sides as well as applying the right punishment dicted by the punishments list and I also believe that with my current knowledge that I’m willing to extend if needed be able to help new players aswell as veteran one about their questions related to rules etc ...

How long will you be able to play per day ?:
4 hours during weeks
All days during week-ends

Any past experience as staff ?: Sadly none

Any previous warns/bans ?: None (CF: Screenshot)

Do you know the basic ULX commands ?: No but I’m willing to learn and be effective using those

Do you know what SCP-RP is about ?:
SCP-RP is about one of the many facilities of the SCP Foundation implemented in the subway of the small town of Ovis-City, hiding anomalous creatures named SCP’s from the Humanity, tho many GOI (Group Of Interest) present on surface will attempt to interfere with the Foundation like CI ( Chaos Insurgency) will raid the facility to obtain important data or even capturing anomalies/SCP’s or other GOI’s will block Foundation from securing anomalies present on surface or even SCP that breaches to Surface and use them for their own goals

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP ?:
I do and even have read them multiple times to be able to fully comprehend and abide by them .
I also have broken 0 server rules by now

Here a list of a few basic ones :

RDM (Random Death Match) :
Killing someone without any RP reasons / purposes

Metagaming : Using OOC information (OOC Chat, TAB Scoreboard for example) for IC purpose thus obtaining a certain advantage

NLR (New Life Rule) : Upon dying you DO NOT remember anything from your past life as well as not being able to return to the location where you died (hence the timer of 5 min)

image.png.d26583e94c04146e205b070376f8fe30.png

image.thumb.png.54869da2abb3d556a58aa3459fd4c6e4.png

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+ 1

Application itself is quite presentable if not clean, You do put out plenty of effort in the application in terms of the detail you have described here. No warns is a great plus and ULX commands are quite simple to learn after about few hours so no real need to worry about that. I think you would do well so good luck

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager
Sarkic Manager
O5 Council Manager
Theta-9
GOC
MTF A1

+1
C'est une tres bonne personne

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic