Crimson Oni

Crimson Oni's SCP 096 Application

RP-Name 

Crimson Oni 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:582125174

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): BiYDUsLueh1pVxdkxXjKJLJqQWfJQIbPCuNPNDLlwOCy-zo6W7bEGxiaWxekNmenJWuKlwBJuZZNDQ8e5A1tbYUZTjz-uVfkLGD8R140TDmGj0-6p9bBNN0vSdSZSOTN2Uyydx4f

In-Game Warnings(Reason and amount provide a screenshot.Type !warns to see a list warnings may not exceed 20(exceptions can be made)): HE3aPbfCXW1z_EbBapU8rGxPvy9KaCNuFXzVXagUVWDFGlLVz57VTlKfeW2geJaN-2ODewOrkfemg_Q554ecDKi5eA4bZJm6kgE0GypuABiB90zBfI6QKMxunTWTTiBIGxlPvjs-

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?:

Yes I have read the rules and I understand them. For example I know that I cannot metagame which is the act of using information gained information gained out of character in character. I also know that I cannot break nlr which stands for new life rule. New  life rule means that upon dying I lose all information gained during that life.  NLR also means that I must not return to the place I last died for 5 minutes. Finally, I know that I cannot failrp which means I cannot perform an action that does not make sense in character and is unrealistic. 

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understood them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: 

1.When playing as scp 096 I must not take the opportunity when breaching to get people to look at me so that i can mass rdm. This is because in character 096’s sole focus is to chase and kill their target as soon as possible. 

2.  While playing as SCP 096 I must not face the door in order to significantly increase the chance of someone looking at my face. Instead of facing the door I must sit in a corner of the room and face away from  the door. I must do this because facing the door counts as failbreach which itself counts as failrp. 

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?:

I will mostly only be able to play at the weekend but I will play a decent amount when I see that the  job hasn’t been played in a while. I am also able to correctly RP as 096 as I understand the rules of 096 and what I must and shouldn’t do as 096 in order to stay in character and play the job correctly.  

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: In the event that 096 breaches personnel must look away and all personnel other than Containment Engineers  or E11 must get to a safe distance to allow containment units to recontain 096. Once the room has been successfully evacuated  containment units are to have their back to SCP-096 and are to walk backwards until they reach SCP-096. When containment units reach SCP-096  they must then place something in order to cover SCP-096’s face to ensure that no one else views it’s face during the rest of the process. Containment units are to then drag SCP-096 using containment cuffs or elastic restraints  back to their containment chamber. During the process of SCP-096 being brought back personnel who are not containment personne must stay  back and not impede containment units while SCP-096  is being brought back to their containment chamber. 

While in a test, the d-class they have put in your containment chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do when your target is dead?:  Firstly I would  begin running towards the 096-1 instance and I would take the shortest route in order to reach them.  Once I have reached a moderate distance near 096-1 I would begin to attack the 096-1 instance  when in range. While attacking I would take care to not accidentally hit anyone else other than the target as they are my only priority as 096. Once I have finally killed my target I will quickly crouch down using the command  in the exact place where I killed the 096-1 instance. Once I have sat down I will also not move from this position because scp 096 rules state I must not move as that would count as failrp. 

While chasing SCP-096-1 you pass  a researcher,MTF personnel and D-class who look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good rp scenario and why?:  This is a good rp  scenario because it is a realistic  scenario that does not involve breaking any of the 096 or server rules. I would also consider this a good rp scenario because in rp SCP-096 after killing the original 096-1 instance would immediately begin to chase the remaining 096-1 instances in order to kill them.  

A group of interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of their members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?:  In this scenario I would kill the goi member as whether they like it or not them looking at 096 happened in rp so therefore I must kill them as doing otherwise would be against the SCP-096 and server rules. I would also kill them because it would count as failrp if I did not. Upon killing the goi member I would then sit down with the crouch command as the 096 rules state I must. 

Edited by Crimson Oni
I wrote something incorrectly