ApexDezza

for maurice biggs (templated version)

Server you got banned from: werwolf scp rp

Your name in-game: johnny depp

Your SteamID: was on last application

Admins' name that banned you: idk

Admin's steamID: idk

Why did you get banned?: this is just my second part. explaining why i did what i did. i do miss playing this RP its good fun. 

The reason as to why I killed D class is that they kept running through the airlock and trying to escape. not only that but when given a 5 second warning to get out of the airlock thing none of them moved. on multiple occasions i was stabbed, still giving them a 5 second warning but i was killed and had to be warned about NLR which is when Joe had to explain it to me. I waited the 5 minutes before returning and making sure the right amount of D-class needed by scientists were taken out, but when i said only 1-2 were needed all of them charged through, so while i maintained the rest, other officers killed or secured the escaping D-class. Im sorry for coming across as rude and complaining i was just a bit annoyed that id been banned as i have like 8 hours gameplay. 

Regards, 

Connor (ApexDezza)

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: because now i know the proper rules and i will try my absolute hardest to not break any rules ever again

Anything else?: I am sorry. 

1 minute ago, ApexDezza said:

also where can i find the rules for the server?

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Handling d class/ d block is annoying and can lead to less than optimal situations, was in multiple sits myself cause of d class doing some shit or another/ escaping/ not leaving airlock etc and trying to frame me for rdm.

With that in mind and your explanation given id think its alright to unban you, tho try to be careful who and why you shoot d class, or we will be here again in a bit.

+1