Adolf Dripler

unban request

Server you got banned from: scp rp 

Your name in-game: Henry Himmler 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:188742636

Admins' name that banned you: system that banned me

Admin's steamID: was the system that banned me 

Why did you get banned?: initially wasz for pressing the femur breaker but was perma for trying to join on another account 

Evidence(Un-necessary): 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: because i was about to be unbanned in 2 hours and was bored so i thought i would just play on another account on the server not knowing it would mean i would be prema banned and i believe that this does not deserve me top be prema banned when i was about to be unbanned on m main in a few hours in anyway and was not trying to troll in anyway

Anything else?: i am very sorry for what i did and i will not try to join on another account while banned again or press the red button again but it was very tempting 

3 hours ago, Adolf Dripler said:

because i was about to be unbanned in 2 hours and was bored

i would just play on another account on the server

i believe that this does not deserve me top be prema banned

i was about to be unbanned on m main in a few hours in anyway

It's your fault you decided to EVADE THE BAN by joining the server you are banned from using an alt account instead of waiting the ban out since in your words " I was about to be unbanned on my main in a few hours anyway"

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
2 minutes ago, Joe Conner said:

It's your fault you decided to EVADE THE BAN by joining the server you are banned from using an alt account instead of waiting the ban out since in your words " I was about to be unbanned on my main in a few hours anyway"

time is money pal every moment is precious this meant waiting them few hours was wasting precious hours of my life so i believe what i did was not justified but could be reasoned with 

Just now, Raiders said:

I feel like this man should not be unbanned due to his attitude to the staff.

i feel like i have been very polite in my approach but pal  are u the admin no just buzz of dude before u enrage me further adn MB ADMISN IF I WAS RUDE and i was just trying to be a good member of this loving community 

1 minute ago, Adolf Dripler said:

i feel like i have been very polite in my approach but pal  are u the admin no just buzz of dude before u enrage me further adn MB ADMISN IF I WAS RUDE and i was just trying to be a good member of this loving community 

I feel like he is not taking this serious and does not actually want to be apart of the community -rep

Just now, Raiders said:

I feel like he is not taking this serious and does not actually want to be apart of the community -rep

pal listen i am the most motivated person in this thread right now how dare you say i am not taking this serious do u know what dude u can just eat my shorts if i saw you right now you would get a killer wedgie like dude i love this server and community stop trying to take that away from me pal 

4 hours ago, Adolf Dripler said:

I

deserve

to

be

banned

for

1 hour ago, Adolf Dripler said:

ever

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg

Wtf

-54344443 social credit

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

At this point, this is just a meme thread and he is joking about

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic