LegitLund

LegitLund Batt app

Out of Character Section

Steam Name: Banana Man

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95311847

Current rank on the server: 104th 2nd LT and Sec staff

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum) 3M 4D 

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes Sir!

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yeah

Do you meet the requirements: Yeah

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum) Well I am LegitLund I am from Denmark and well I play PC I workout and then I work at a storage house / a milk factory so yes I bring milk out to the pepole in denmark so im like a herro so pepole can get their kinder and milk so yeah pretty cool job and I have pretty cool life

In Character Section -

In-Game Name: (Regiment. Rank and then your name) 104th 2nd LT LegitLund

Highest rank obtained: Lore Keeper in Jedi and Temp VC other then temp its DS Commando

What current rank do you have: 104th 2nd LT

What is your current regiment: 104th

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

You Should pick me because I have a lot of experience on the server and have been playing on it for a long time. I have been a High ranking Jedi where I learnt a lot about leading and taking care of new players. I was a Staff member where I learnt how to discipline people and be strict when it comes to making decisions.  I was also in RC for 3 months where I learnt a lot about being a leader and organized during events. I am also easy to work with (Not a Dick)

I’m a very chill guy. I'm not a hypocrite so it’s hard to push my buttons and get me angry (grrrrr). My combat is top trained that I learn in RC so yeah I have a lot of experience with doing training and making the people who take part in my training the best of the best. And since I have been staff before I have gotten Sec staff that will make my training even more insane then what they are by just themself so I can’t wait to supervise a regiment and make them cry blood. So please take this into consideration when you pick me. 

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

So as a Battalion, you have to put your eyes on the chat and make sure to grant and deny and ask why they wanna do something as fast as possible so there will be no waiting list on the grant and deny. So Battalion lead events and you have a big responsibility when leading because you have all the clones' life in your hands you have to make the right decision Fast. Now on defcon 5 the grant and deny is there but also just walking around and making sure that everyone is acting properly and regs are doing the trainings correctly. Then also in Battalion, you get a regiment you have to supervise doing trainings with them and tryouts and just help the regiment. 

HHave you ever been demoted, Banned or Kicked: No Sir!

Do you understand that Battalion is very respectable and disiplined rank: Yes

What do Battalion do during Combat, When they are not leading? (IN DETAIL)

At the beginning, all the Battalion on at the time figure out who is gonna lead the Battalion squad and then you don’t frontline. Or you stick with your supervised regiment  you can also be ready to take over the event lead if the Leading Battalion needs to go. 

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?

Mandatory Training

Lead Base attack 

Host a debrief successfully 

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?

When Co-leading you have to support the person who is leading with Grant and deny to take some of the pressure of his shoulders 

Anything else: Not Really

+1

Good applicant for the role of battalion, is able to control a crowd and has good experience on the server.

Good luck bananaman!

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

Accepted 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been accepted into Battalion, contact a member of Admiralty!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

source.gif