Main Roleplay Name:  Wickers

Forum Name: Matthew Wickers

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57263955

Total warns: 3

Playtime:15W  1D

In-Game Level:50 Plat Vip

Are you fluent with the rules of the server?:Yes

IC SECTION:

1) What is the role of the Central Security Bureau in the Site?
CSB Or  Also known as Central Security Bureau is  a  internal security department which is specialized in  dealing with law in  the foundation  and also good at  investigating, and interrogating . They  report  straight  to  their higher ups which are  Foundation Administration. They  could also assist other  MTF if  any   orders were given. They are very  known in the foundation  as  the  law enforcers.

2) Define the Foundation Legal Codex
The  SCP Foundation Legal Codex  was mainly made  for any kind of  individuals who have broken the Laws  and  will  be arrested and prosecuted and there is consequences for the kind of  crime they  have done. . If anyone  have broken the   Codex is to be Arrested  As soon  as possible and  brought to EZ  jail cells.

3) Explain how to utilise the Foundation Legal Codex as a CSB member.
CSB usually  keeps  track  on  everyone and gets  information  about every foundation personnel. CSB patrols around  the  foundation and makes sure everyone is following the  codex. Every foundation employee, civilians  or group  of interests can  be prosecuted or  punished  by  the Foundation  Legal Codex.  CSB  Ensures  nobody is breaking  the codex.

4) What is the Foundation Employee Rights Act?
As from what i know its : All  Foundation Employees have the   right on duty to  both follow and enforce the SCP Foundation  Legal  Codex.

5) An Alpha-1 is suspected of behaviour massively in violation of the Codex. What do you do?
I would go to  his  Commander talk to him get the A1 facescanned  and further interrogated and possibly Demoted  and  Removed from  his Job  as he has done massive Violation of  the codex and its unacceptable as he is  a high clearance. 

6) Explain, in your own words, an ideal investigation into a whitelisted job member if they have broken the Codex.  As His current  Actions done. The  individual will be  arrested  and brought  to jails. He will be punished with  the  crime he  has done. If he thinks that  his arrest  was inappropriate  they   can  request  a trial   to  the  ECM  OR  CSB Higher-ups. They  could also be Demoted to D-CLASS with  proper evidence  and witnesses.

a64c7ca43536c5beba5959b7b06d6013.gif.41a2b8ef882380ab9763dcbc174d2616.gif

+1
Will put the Security in Cock Stroker Bakery

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Wickers 

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1👍
The only guy I'd want arresting me for making a Marijuana farm in Ez big. I'm sure he'd do a good job 

massive fucking minge honestly, got a nut for a brain (if he even has one) and acts like a complete monkey. Doesn't even know what RP is and larps constantly and you're telling me you want this guy in CSB??? wtf...

No Decision Taken -

There were documents that you did not have access to at the time of the making of the CSB Template. I apologise and ask you to reapply as soon as possible with this information in mind. You have not been accepted or denied and can reapply immediately.