Dr Greencord

Greencord's Suggestion

Add it so on the warn menu it shows the year in which it was distributed.

As you can see here it shows my warns:

20211218145515_1.thumb.jpg.0555d35848898bde33d70869b703bc68.jpgA couple of these warns are from over a  year ago and makes them look only a few months old.

It makes it harder for applying for whitelists when people see warns which they think are from mere months ago but are in fact older than a year.

Edited by Dr Greencord

Ask a member of staff to provide you with a screenshot or smthn if you're unable to expand the date category

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
47 minutes ago, Dr Greencord said:

Add it so on the warn menu it shows the year in which it was distributed.

As you can see here it shows my warns:

20211218145515_1.thumb.jpg.0555d35848898bde33d70869b703bc68.jpg

Nearly every single one of these warns are from over a  year ago and makes them look only two months old.

It makes it harder for applying for whitelists when people see warns which they think are from mere months ago but are in fact older than a year.

most of them are from staff that have not even been around for a year..............

8 hours ago, Maurice D Biggs said:

Okay so.

This seems to depend on your System, for me its like this: grafik.png.d3fbfe21289384d0505fe396a697c9d5.png

grafik.thumb.png.82ca33999c6da21c5521e15c38f48d40.png

grafik.png

This has to do with you being a part of staff it allows you to see the years, but for some reason regular players cant see the years.

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs