johnbigking10

Scp 096 App

RP-Name: John Xan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:525464370

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over):

4 Weeks and 5 Days

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]):

13 Inactive Warns

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?:

Yes, I have read and understood the rules. I know that my reputation is not very good on this server cause i where a big minge. In the last time i started playing again and gave my best to actuall roleplay good.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: 

Yes, i have read the rules of SCP-096 and understood them. Rules i know realy good as SCP-096 as an example could be: If i am in my containment chamber i need to sit in the left or right corner away from the door and need to face the wall at all time, SCP-096 is not allowed to talk or type in chat, he is allowed to make SCP-096 sounds trough the voice chat tho as an example crying or screaming, If someone is fail breaching me i need to call a staff and tell the staff what happened instead of chasing the person who false breached me. 

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?:

Yes, in the past 4 weeks i started playing again on the server cause it made a lot of fun again. I was playing often and gave my best to role play very well cause i wanted to try making an app for my favorite SCP again. But if i would play like i did before i had no chance. 

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:

SCP-096 is getting contained in a 5 m x 10 m x 5m Steel room. Every week his room gets checked if there are any holes in his room wich could cause him to breach. In his room are pre installed pressure sensors and small lasers that helps the foundation personal to detect if SCP-096 is still in his containment chamber. No other devices like cameras are allowed in SCP-096 containment chamber. No photos, videos or recordings of SCP-096 are allowed to exist without the permission of the O5 Council. 

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: 

I will start running towards him while keeping my head locked at my target. I am not gonna take any ways that are longer to walk. I will take the shortest path i can take to my target and then use my swep to kill him. After my target is dead and no one else looked into my face while i chased my target i will sit down at the exact spot where my target died and not gonna move or look around. i will wait until i get contained or someone else looks into my face.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.):

If it isnt because i walked wrong or looked at them directly its a kind off good RP scenario. My target neither me have done anything wrong. The 3 foundation personal looked into my face because they didnt reacted fast enough to look away. 

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?:

I would start chasing him. If a foundation personal would look at my face and would say it was an accident and i should ignore it i would chase him too. The GOI member had no valid reason to say that i should ignore it. anyways after killing him i would sit down at the sport where i killed him and would not move anymore until i got captured again or someone else looked into my face

IMG_20211223_205128.jpg

Edited by johnbigking10

MINGE

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel