SteamID: STEAM_0: 1:119242586

In-Game Name: Mark Kuntson

Age?: 21

Play Time? Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): around 8 weeks

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: Plat VIP

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do have a mic

Do you have TeamSpeak (Required)?: Yes I do

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): 
First of all I am willing and able to be an active and deciated Staff Member, I have experience in staff (from other servers), group management, Discord Support and overall I consider myself a pretty good roleplayer and a friendly individual. I have played the server for a very long time and I know pretty much everything about the rules, various misconceptions and "unspoken rules" (which don't exist) and this in my opinion helps me be a more then good Staff Member. I think I am a helpful individual and right now I am very motivated to become Staff on the server due to various reasons. Also from what I think, we always need more and more experienced Staff Members to never repeat the August/Sptemeber situation which happened this year, when we had around 3 Staff Members (not including STM/Security Staff)

I know in the past I did not have the best reputation, but I am certain and judging by the past months I have changed and am not that person anymore. SMT has denied my twice for various reasons I  have worked thoughout the years to improve and at least mitigate my flaws. So I hope this attempt will not be in vain.

To sum up: I am active, experienced and want to help the server by applying for the Staff Team, I think I am an experienced and active player and I will be able to help explain and guide new/old players in pretty much every aspect of the server.

Will you be active?: Yes I will be active

How long will you be able to play per day?: During the week 1-4h. During the weekend 4-8h.

Are you aware atleast 75% of your time on the server should be on duty time and failing to do so will result in a punishment: Yes I am aware of this rule.

Any past experience as staff?: I was a Super Admin on a Star Wars RP Server (It had a different Structure then this one so a Super there is a Senior Admin here)

Do you have an specific mental conditions/illnesses and if yes, what are they?: No I do not.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 20 warns exceptions can be made.): 4 warnings, all of them expired
Fear RP
Lying to Staff
RDA
DTP

Do you know the basic ULX commandes Yes/No: Yes

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): 
SCP-RP gamemode is about getting inside and roleplaying as a custom character in the world of the SCP Foundation. The universe is centered around anomalous objects/persona/phenomena and such. There are many groups who either study/combat/fight for/use these anomalies, but the main one and (probably) the biggest is the SCP Foundation. The SCP Foundation has multiple Sites/Areas around the world who serve multiple purposes. SCP means Secure. Contain. Protect. The primary goal of the SCP Foundation is containment, study and unlimately understanding of those objects to ensure the survival of humanity in such a dangerous world.

On the server the player can create a character in many different roles and with many different tasks. For example, if one wishes to ensure the safety of those around him he/she might chose to become Site Security and assist protetion of the Site and it's personnel. If one wishes to dive into the ever present anomalous objects and entities he/she might want to create a character in the Research Department. If one likes administrative tasks/making decisions he might want to join the Site Administration.

The Foundation is not the only group though. There are many more, commonly called Groups of Interest (GoIs in short) and those groups have different goals and purposes. 

Marshall, Carter & Dark Ltd. for example is one such group. It is focused on gathering wealth and money through selling anomalous objects to the highest bidder.

The Chaos Insurgency on the other hand is well... chaotic. Their ultimate goal is unknown but as of yet they are trying to undermine the SCP Foundation and activly hinder it's operations.

There are of course many more groups and roles. The SCP world would not be itself without the unaware population, living and continueing their daily lives with ignorace towards the anomalous. It is the ultimate goal of some of the groups to keep the public unaware of these objects and entities.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an anwser).: I do. SCP-RP rules are devided into 7 main categories:
1. In-Character Rules - Overall rules regarding IC stuff. Random Deathmatch, FailRP, Metagame, Reasons to shoot or not shoot people, New Life Rule are all listed here
2. Out of Character Rules - Overall rules regarding OOC stuff. Player to player Racism, abuse, glitching, disrespect/impersonation of Staff are all listed here
3. Building Rules - Overall rules regarding prop placement and dupe building. Here you can find restrictions on where and how to build bases/checkpoints, where you can place props to cover you during combat and so on. 
4. Foundation Job Rules - Overall rules regarding what you can/can not do as Foundation Personnel. Here we can find more precise definition of FailRP for example going rouge without a good reason or leaving the site again for no good reason.
5. Group of Interest Rules - Overall rules regarding what you can/can not do as a specific Group of Interest member. Here we can find rules regarding MC&D jobs and CI jobs.
6. Surface Job Rules - Overall rules regarding what you can/can not do as specific Surface Jobs. There we can find restritions on what civilians, reporters and D-Class can/can not do.
7. SCP Job Rules -  Overall rules regarding what you can/can not do when playing specific SCPs. Almost every SCP has it's own rules. Examples: 049 can not run using shift, 106 can only use noclip to quickly return to his cc after a valid femur or to go through small doors or walls.

Here are some rules that are more often broken than others:
RDM - Random Deathmatch - killing someone without a valid reason
Metagame - Using out of character information (for example the TAB menu) in a in-character situation
FailRP - Acting in a way a character would not to. This has many definitions and examples. I have listed some of them in the explanations above.
NH2RP - Not Here to Roleplay, when a player joins a server with no intention to engage in roleplay.
E2/Pac3 Abuse - abuse of E2/Pac3 functions

Edited by Mark Kuntson

Poop

Neutral

- Isn't active 

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

omg yes

+1

(just don't be as inactive as you are now, thanks)

Edited by Taurus Tremani

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

17 hours ago, Mark Kuntson said:

First of all I am willing and able to be an active and deciated Staff Member, I have experience in staff (from other servers), group management, Discord Support and overall I consider myself a pretty good roleplayer and a friendly individual.

I know in the past I did not have the best reputation, but I am certain and judging by the past months I have changed and am not that person anymore.

To sum up: I am active, experienced and want to help the server by applying for the Staff Team

also, this needs to be 250 words, you only have 91 😄

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1/Neutral

I wouldn't have a problem with Mark becoming a member of the staff team, although activity would need to be upped due to the concern of being inactive or not active enough

As Taurus stated above me, maybe try and bump up the work count for "Why we should pick you"

Wishing you luck with your application buddy 

Edited by Jeremy Sanders
adjustments

♥️

4 hours ago, Taurus Tremani said:

omg yes

+1

(just don't be as inactive as you are now, thanks)

I had my finals throughout November and wasn't able to play pretty much at all, right before Christmas I was active but now obviously my activity dropped due to IRL Christmas stuff ETC, I don't think my activty is a problem really.

So to sum up:

Had various reasons not to be active throughout November, was playing during December until now, obviously due to Christmas

Edited by Mark Kuntson

Poop