Damien

Damien's Unwarn Request (VDM)

My In-Game name: Damien

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:462579637

Steam Name: DamienSjeem

What is the reason for your Warn: i got warned for VDM because i ran people over with a pirate speeder

Name of the staff member who Warned you: Hike

Why do I believe that I should be unwarned: well, i was speeding on the Coruscant road, and a road is the Drive, and not to walk, i was driving with a pirate speeder on the road, and "VDM'ed" 3 people because they ran into my vehicle. 

In this Video is the perspective from Hike, where he saw me killing a GM, and i killed him because:
1. i thought the hitbox of the think was much thinner
2. he was moving to His left, and went straight back walking to the right

Even other people on the server said it:

Battalion Brigadier Triple: If you don't wanna get ran over. Don't stand in the middle of the road
OS Squad Leader F68 Aleks: DONT WALK ON THE BLOODY ROAD YOU RETARDS
DS Commando F70 Wanted: If you stand on the road and get injured by a speeder, its your own fault
Temp DMO Scales: people if you want to be on foot, stay on the side walkes

and still i got warned for killing people on the road

Evidence: 

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

+1 if someone stands in the middle of the road like a mong and u hit them then its there fault

Current ranks

41st ARC COL 

Past ranks 

DU ARC COL 74th ADV R  41st Medic Major RRD AST R 212th SGT Jedi Historian

season 4 episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

Neutral

Did you kill 3 people or 1?

If you killed more than 1 then no because you should have been more careful. Just because people are on the road doesn't give you the right to kill them.

But looking at that clip, that hitbox is whack so I'll give you a +1 if it's an isolated incident

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, Shepherd said:

Neutral

Did you kill 3 people or 1?

If you killed more than 1 then no because you should have been more careful. Just because people are on the road doesn't give you the right to kill them.

But looking at that clip, that hitbox is whack so I'll give you a +1 if it's an isolated incident

yes, so before that video was recorded i killed 2 poeple because they ran Straight into the line where i was riding (that also was on the road)

and Hike gave me a warn because of this clip

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

+1

People were just being stupid. They kept running into the road when speeders are driving.    They also were warned not to stand in the road.

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

-You stopped moving for a few secs you saw the gm and carried on you could of asked him to move you did not .
-Before this there was other cases and i understand that in those cases some where accidental but in this one it was not accidental as you carried on driving like it was nothing.
-I asked 2 other staff members there opinion if it was vdm or accidental they both agreed it was vdm and not accidental.
-Also you said in chat ppl where saying stuff like "If you don't wanna get ran over. Don't stand in the middle of the road"
people where barley saying this but they where saying it alot more after this clip before the clip i maybe saw one or two people saying it in chat.
-Also you talk about the hitboxes and that you thought they where smaller i understand that but he was still very close to even try and more forward.

-Like i said in the call next time just ask them to move of the road or you move your own speeder by going left instead of forward.

+1

1st you didn't even hit him, it is the hitbox around the vehicle so not even your fault lol

if you stopped I am assuming you were doing something so not paying attention fully

Dont know why Hike is no clipping around looking for rule breakers like a weird man

i think the GM also thought he was out of range, after the GM moved aside, i held W and kept on going, but apperantly the hitbox was bigger than we thought, when he was running towards me, he moved a bit to his left and began running forward again, after that i started the throttle and thought i wasnt able to hit him.

Edited by Damien

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks