Leonardo Midnight

Why my ban appeal get denied without a reason ?

7 hours ago, Leonardo Midnight said:

I made a ban appeal and It got denied without a reason + the person who banned me not showing up ?

They don't need to show up and the reason is stated in your other unban request

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

On 12/29/2021 at 10:20 PM, Taurus Tremani said:
On 12/29/2021 at 3:16 PM, Leonardo Midnight said:

I made a ban appeal and It got denied without a reason + the person who banned me not showing up ?

They don't need to show up and the reason is stated in your other unban request

you are stupid. thats obviously showing fault in whoever banned me. not showing up. denying the app without a reason. haha. seems like this whole servers staff team is fucked up

1 hour ago, Leonardo Midnight said:

you are stupid. thats obviously showing fault in whoever banned me. not showing up. denying the app without a reason. haha. seems like this whole servers staff team is fucked up

Buddy since you probably want to get unbanned at some point I recommend not talking shit about the staff team (except Jason Haze he is annoying and french/scottish). This will just make your situation worse lol.

Apologies for randomly invading this thread, but I just haft to say that this whole ordeal does put a smile on my face.

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂

On 12/29/2021 at 4:16 AM, Leonardo Midnight said:

did you honestly think the admin who banned you would show up to your house..

cry

do not violate scp rp rule 1.19.1

Either you can't read or choose to ignore the clear and obvious reason provided to you in your unban appeal...
image.thumb.png.8eff3a27a1e3cf9349ae447084d00431.png
Staff members that banned people don't have to answer to the unban requests made by them, since it serves no purpose other than re-stating what you were banned for. And as far as I can tell, you are still not mature 

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
1 minute ago, Kaneki Frost said:

*Clears Throat*
image.thumb.png.6eed12221107756ad0e5a4496ae148e5.png
*Cough* - Mate uh, pretty obvious here what Azazel said.
The reason appears here, and your other question, I do remember banning a Mr Pringles.
So there you go, questions answered.

Just as Joe Mentioned above.

* cough *

why did you just copy and paste Joe's comment

* clears throat, cough, maybe even a sneeze *

floop.png

how is this thread not closed yet?

Current Ranks: 

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF by MOODMANHappy Birthday GIF by Hallmark Gold CrownHappy Christmas GIF by Eva Cremers

5 hours ago, Walter Alvarez said:

So we can meme and shit post it to death.

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
13 minutes ago, Joe Conner said:

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF by MOODMANHappy Birthday GIF by Hallmark Gold CrownHappy Christmas GIF by Eva Cremers

stop putting cute animals in your signature and making my day better, thanks!

Current Ranks: 

Past Ranks:

On 1/15/2022 at 6:35 AM, Joe Conner said:

Either you can't read or choose to ignore the clear and obvious reason provided to you in your unban appeal...
image.thumb.png.8eff3a27a1e3cf9349ae447084d00431.png
Staff members that banned people don't have to answer to the unban requests made by them, since it serves no purpose other than re-stating what you were banned for. And as far as I can tell, you are still not mature 

Edited January 15 by Joe Conner

damn bro. thats not how it works. just because the staff team have an in-game role doesnt mean I have to respect them. you cant expect someone to respect you if you dont respect them. this is usually how most staff teams are lmao.

9 hours ago, Leonardo Midnight said:

damn bro. thats not how it works. just because the staff team have an in-game role doesnt mean I have to respect them. you cant expect someone to respect you if you dont respect them. this is usually how most staff teams are lmao.

rules r rules 🙄 follow them next time idiot...
image.png.d44e13736636099cafcd906e096417c4.png