johnbigking10

False warn

Server you got banned from: I got warned on the scp rp server

Your name in-game: John Xan

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:525464370

Admins' name that banned you: Raumsk warned me

Admin's steamID:

Why did you get banned?:  PAC3 Abuse: Using pac to play loud music and dance animations

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:  This warn should get deleted cause i was just testing out that pac. i found on the internet and just wanted to try it nothing more. then Raumsk just appeard, said nothing and instantly kicked me. i joined back and got warned for it. I did nothing more then just testing this pac and if it played loud music im sorry.

Anything else?: Im not sure if a false warn or something comes here too but i just make a topic here cause it makes the most sense

Edit: I dont know if there was any missunderstanding or if Raumsk tought i was doing that intentionally. But i realy didnt want to do any abuse shit.

Edited by johnbigking10
On 12/29/2021 at 7:50 PM, Norra said:

Valid warn, why are you testing on the main server with loud music? your fault

It was my fault that i just tried it on the server without thinking but i didnt knew what that pac was exactly. But a warn for that is not that fair.

21 minutes ago, johnbigking10 said:

It was my fault that i just tried it on the server without thinking but i didnt knew what that pac was exactly. But a warn for that is not that fair.

what is fair then?

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png

If you're going to test out pacs, you should test them on singleplayer since doing it on the server may cause some annoyance/issues

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic