oliver crisp

Oliver Staff Application

Name: Oliver 

What country are you from?: England

How well do you speak and understand English?: English is my first and well only language, therefore I understand it quite well!

SteamID0:1:472089177

In-Game name(s): Oliver Crisp

Play Time. Must be at least 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 2weeks 5days

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: I am Platinum VIP

Do you have a microphone?: I do have a microphone however I don't really use it too much but can if its needed.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: I do have TeamSpeak.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): I think that you should pick me for staff because I have quite a lot of experience n the server and would be active most days. I want to help keep the community a place where people can have fun yet still follow rules. I will listen and help members of the servers problems and not be biased towards anyone and always act fairly and according to the rules. I believe I would be helpful and a good member of the team. I have seen how other staff members act and handle different types of situations and I believe I could do the same and give back to the players who don't want their RP to be ruined by others as staff have done for me in the past. I like to think that I am an understanding player in situations that require it, I really enjoy this server and most of the people on it, especially the staff team as they are always very friendly and helpful to anyone who needs them. I know that if I have an issue it can be dealt with very well and efficiently because of them, therefore I want to be able to be that kind of person for players to call for when they need help. I am not the type to be unfair in situations such as staff sits and will always be honest and attempt to view both sides of the story. I will always choose being fair and loyal to the rules and players. I am always willing to learn and improve myself if needs be, I just want to give back and help the server like it has helped me before. 

How long will you be able to play per day?: about a few hours a day normally then on weekends about 4-5 hours.

Any past experience as staff?: I do not but everyone has to start somewhere right? and I will learn the ways!

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): I have 1 warning for FEARRP this is for not listening to orders under gunpoint. However this was due to just misunderstanding of the situation and would not happen again.

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes I know the basics and learning more advanced as well.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): I do as I have been playing for quite some time now and know pretty much everything about how to play and what each job entails. I have only ever received one warning which I hope shows my understanding of the rules and how to abide by them.  The RP is about an SCP facility held in the subway of Ovis City trying to contain and research multiple SCP'S while trying to hide it from the surface, Chaos Insurgency, MC&D, Police and others will sometimes try and raid the site for their own benefit and of course people onsite will be working to tackle these issues.  There are also breaches that may occur onsite, local MTF's will attempt to recontain and stop these SCP's from escaping the site and harming personnel.           

:Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer). I very much understand the rules of the server as I follow them at all times, with the exception of one warning. I have good knowledge of the server and all of its rules and will continue to follow and hopefully soon enforce them.

A few examples would be:

NLR- New Life Rule=You don't remember your past life before you have respawned and cant return to the area you died.

RDM/MRDM- Randomly killing someone for no apparent or logical reasoning, MRDM is randomly killing multiple people for no reasons or not legitimate reasons for death.

FearRP- You must always listen to someone if you or someone else's life is threatened, For example if someone has a gun against you, you must listen to what they tell you to do.

Spoiler

SCP Foundation - Wikipedia

18 hours ago, oliver crisp said:

The RP is about an SCP facility held in the subway of Ovis City trying to contain and research multiple SCP'S while trying to hide it from the surface, Chaos Insurgency, MC&D, Police and others will sometimes try and raid the site for their own benefit and of course people onsite will be working to tackle these issues.  There are also breaches that may occur onsite, local MTF's will attempt to recontain and stop these SCP's from escaping the site and harming personnel. 

I mean, it's not only focused on the Foundation.....

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
2 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

I mean, it's not only focused on the Foundation.....

I know this, that's why I added a bit about some surface jobs. But I get I could have said  more  about it.

Thanks.

Edited by oliver crisp

Sure, why not? You seem like a nice guy, I have seen you in game a lot and I believe that you are up to the task.

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Hey for anyone who is putting -1 or will be putting -1 could you please give some feedback, I really want to work on becoming better at applying for things and work on things i've done wrong. Thank yo for reading my post anyway!