muggles

Central Security Bureau Application Muggles musk

OOC SECTION: 

Main Roleplay Name: SA Muggles Musk / or scp 096

Forum Name: CSB application Muggles Musk

SteamID: 
SA Muggles musk SteamID [ STEAM_0:0:503689816 ]  SteamID64 [ 76561198967645360 ] Steam Name [ SA Muggles musk ]
Total warns: 3
image.thumb.png.ebe30322ee1659cc38b48c593e96f679.png
Playtime:
image.png.162b506ac5caabc3c1bdcedff6ddad27.png
In-Game Level:

image.png.1e706d149b961938868cb88cc8cfe241.png

Are you fluent with the rules of the server?:
yes

IC SECTION:

1) What is the role of the Central Security Bureau in the Site?
they enforce the internal security law and they gather information on foundation personnel

2) Define the Foundation Legal Codex

it is a mean to define criminal activity in the anomalous community anyone breaking these laws should be prosecuted and punished for his/her actions according to the legal codex

3) Explain how to utilise the Foundation Legal Codex as a CSB member.
first you see what the detainee has done and you compaire it with the rules than you see how serious the punishment shall be and you use the legal codex to determine the punishment by the scale of the crime than you punish the detainee with the punishment you get

4) What is the Foundation Employee Rights Act?
it is the act that contais the rights the foundation personnel have

5) An Alpha-1 is suspected of behaviour massively in violation of the Codex. What do you do?
first of all you ask him what he did then you ask if there are whitnessess then you ask the whitness to explain what happend also if there is proof , you warn the departement's head and the site director ,if it is extremely massive you can let him/her be executed with approval of site director or head of departement or head of external affairs otherwise you can let him/her be demoted also with approval from site director or head of departement or head of external affairs

6) Explain, in your own words, an ideal investigation into a whitelisted job member if they have broken the Codex.

I will get the person to  entrance zone cells and have a interrogation with him/her  in private. Any  Eye Witnesses or his Commander and or  Higher  ups may watch  and be at the   scene. I would ask the  individual some questions and I will make a decision by his responses  and to the Witnesses if they have any response to add. If he  was found  guilty he will be  punished 

Why is there 2 csb apps

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Yay, I love typing.

Outcome: Neutral

On 12/31/2021 at 2:33 PM, muggles said:

1) What is the role of the Central Security Bureau in the Site?
they enforce the internal security law and they gather information on foundation personnel

The first question you answered was simply just one sentence. You could've added some more detail to this. Yet, you are not wrong they enforce the law. The only problem that I am seeing here, is that question one could've definetly used some more words and sentences.

2) Define the Foundation Legal Codex

it is a mean to define criminal activity in the anomalous community anyone breaking these laws should be prosecuted and punished for his/her actions according to the legal codex

Man gotta love the legal codex. Once again, could've definitely used some more sentences and words, vaguely explained, the Legal Codex holds many many rules and could've done a few more things to improve this section.

3) Explain how to utilise the Foundation Legal Codex as a CSB member.
first you see what the detainee has done and you compaire it with the rules than you see how serious the punishment shall be and you use the legal codex to determine the punishment by the scale of the crime than you punish the detainee with the punishment you get

This is what happens in reality, nothing much to say; See man do no good good, cuff man, put man in custody, read the codex.
Improving your typing can save you and I highly encourage that! *Compare*

4) What is the Foundation Employee Rights Act?
it is the act that contais the rights the foundation personnel have

Could've added many more details here, again this is just one sentence, and In my opinion not sufficient. An idea was to search up what it is and learn it, and writing it in your own words, not so creative on this question here. *Contains*

5) An Alpha-1 is suspected of behaviour massively in violation of the Codex. What do you do?

first of all you ask him what he did then you ask if there are whitnessess then you ask the whitness to explain what happend also if there is proof , you warn the departement's head and the site director ,if it is extremely massive you can let him/her be executed with approval of site director or head of departement or head of external affairs otherwise you can let him/her be demoted also with approval from site director or head of departement or head of external affairs

Let's be honest having someone executed is quite harsh ain't it. Yet some people get this judgement for what they've done. I personally don't think people would go up to a person who broke some rules and ask them "Hey did you kill someone?" for example. Though this could be normal, you'd assume the person is just lying as you may or may not have seen them do it. Reporting to the higher ups is always a green light, and I give this application a green light too. It's not a perfect application, but It's explained in your own words.

Witness/Witnesses
Department/Departments
I like helping,
I'm turning into a level one Kelly giving feedback on SD apps.

hello

1 hour ago, Kaneki Frost said:

Yay, I love typing.

Outcome: Neutral

The first question you answered was simply just one sentence. You could've added some more detail to this. Yet, you are not wrong they enforce the law. The only problem that I am seeing here, is that question one could've definetly used some more words and sentences.

Man gotta love the legal codex. Once again, could've definitely used some more sentences and words, vaguely explained, the Legal Codex holds many many rules and could've done a few more things to improve this section.

This is what happens in reality, nothing much to say; See man do no good good, cuff man, put man in custody, read the codex.
Improving your typing can save you and I highly encourage that! *Compare*

Could've added many more details here, again this is just one sentence, and In my opinion not sufficient. An idea was to search up what it is and learn it, and writing it in your own words, not so creative on this question here. *Contains*

Let's be honest having someone executed is quite harsh ain't it. Yet some people get this judgement for what they've done. I personally don't think people would go up to a person who broke some rules and ask them "Hey did you kill someone?" for example. Though this could be normal, you'd assume the person is just lying as you may or may not have seen them do it. Reporting to the higher ups is always a green light, and I give this application a green light too. It's not a perfect application, but It's explained in your own words.

Witness/Witnesses
Department/Departments
I like helping,
I'm turning into a level one Kelly giving feedback on SD apps.

+ratio

valdis romeo