medt

HoMD WL Application

In-Game Name:

Med Temo

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:146817657

Warns(do !warns and take a screenshot):   0 warns 281315d388a322955ce0d9dca1007c62.jpg

Playtime(3 days minimum): 3d 14h 6m

image.png.3ad5d05d0493d530d107d48c687bdb77.png
-Have your warns and playtime in one screenshot, so just do a full screen screenshot

In-Game Level: 50

Have you read the server rules and know not to be retarded?:

Yes I read through them whenever I am unsure of something

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?:

To keep all MTF squads and members of security supplied with Equipment and ammo that they can use to defend against attacks from GOIs such as CI and in some cases defend against Some Containment breaches (giving E-11 commander Micro HID during 076-II, 682 or 008-II breaches)

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?:

I enjoy setting up little shops some of the time to sell ammo to Security and sometimes other items to members of MTF Squads. (if it does not sell I will set up large ammo boxes near the spawns of MTF and Security to ensure they have enough ammo)

I also enjoy cooperating with other members of manufacturing. For example They sell items tell me what is sold and I go craft the items for them at the table and sometimes they do the same for me.

Where is the manufacturing table located?:

near EZ Big behind a keypad locked door that only is where the manufacturing table is located.

Where can you find resources to craft items?:

Resources to craft the Items are found in scrap piles. these scrap piles are found in EZ Lower Levels Warehouse

Explain 2 HoMD rules(rules are in the HoMD spreadsheet rules section):

Dont neglect your duty of supplying Foundation members with what they need (as long as restrictions permit it) while on the job. An example of this would be denying an MTF any ammo as you are building a mini office in EZ Big.

The 05 council can overule any restriction apart from the restriction on the Micro HID 

Edited by medt
made things colourful

Accepted
@medtGet role on discord first and familiarize yourself with the discord channels present for HoMD and then ask for whitelist in-game from either me, keter, or any staff able to whitelist

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic