An12854

Head of Manufacturing Department Application

In-Game Name: James Striker

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125198862

Warns and Playtime:20220101174835_1.thumb.jpg.fafc77babf408e5cb7c28325532e9985.jpg

In-Game Level: 42 at the time of writing.

Have you read the server rules and know not to be retarded?: Yes I have.

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: Manage the Armoury in the Entrance Zone and to supply armed personnel with extra ammunition and equipment.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: I think I've proven myself to quickly and swiftly provide personnel with the needed stuff.

Where is the manufacturing table located?: At the Armoury in the Entrance Zone.

Where can you find resources to craft items?: At the Warehouse in the Lower Floor of Entrance Zone.

Explain 2 HoMD rules: The 2 rules are: to deny products to suspicious people or to people causing problems to other foundation personnel, and to not supply restricted items to people without permission to have them, for example, a HOEA does not need something like SLAMs because it's not a combat job.

20 hours ago, An12854 said:

Where is the manufacturing table located?: At the Armoury in the Entrance Zone.

question is wrong 

Wrong question + have not really seen you "prove yourself to quickly provide personnel"

Also having 2 warns at 3 days playtime is interesting

Edited by medt

Denied 

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic