Crimson Oni

Crimson Oni's Hoea Application

In-Game Name: Crimson Oni 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:582125174

In-Game Time (must be more than 5 days, proof required.):HFyKOxtborm-qdB_Tog-U659VpAD2zpxcFhRXa_7Hd8qkTysigDHKn58QgfW3qm605iOp7Ihv9852dWM6zu324suThxhBdXy50d3RX6xt3LZLfwlE_FrbyfhcbtjnJPPWsM7j6ON

Discord ID: Crimson Oni#7636

Describe the different bureau's of the department of external affairs and explain what they do (go into as much detail as needed): 

Administrative and Operations Bureau 

This bureau is a bureau focused on managing external affairs from inside the site. They do this by communicating  with DOEAA and Field agents to perform certain tasks. For example in the event a POI was detected the administrative bureau would communicate with field agents to gather information on the poi. Another example is the administrative bureau delegating tasks to DOEA agents. This bureau also communicates with other members of the site administration in order to ensure that the site and external affairs are properly managed. Finally this bureau also communicates with MTF units in order to for example conduct a raid or capture a POI  that Field Agents have located.

Disinformation Bureau 

This bureau of the Department of external affairs main job is to preserve the veil of secrecy which they do by spreading disinformation to civilians/goi’s. For example in the event a civilian witnessed an anomalous event or entity the disinformation bureau would provide a logical explanation for the event in order to reduce suspicion about the event/entity being anomalous. In the event disinformation is not enough to reduce knowledge about the anomalous the subject in question would either be amnesticated,captured or terminated if necessary. An example of disinformation would be calling a breached scp a monster in the filming of a movie and calling containment units actors in the film.  

Intelligence Bureau 

This bureau focuses on gathering information on anomalous objects/ entities and gathering information about GOi’s/POI’s. This is done through the use of field agents who often retrieve this information through the use of front businesses and infiltration. Field Agents then relay all information to other members of the intelligence bureau. 

Recruitment Bureau 

This bureau’s job is to recruit and enlist  new personnel into the foundation whether they be d-class, mtf, omega 12, mtf sigma 66 or other new foundation personnel.  In the event a member of an anomalous group is captured they will be interrogated in order to gather any information they may possess. After this process the captured goi member will then be enlisted into the mtf ranks as a member of mtf sigma 66 unless there is a reason to do otherwise. Similarly when an anomalous individual has been located and captured in most scenarios they will be interrogated similar to captured goi members before being sent to the research department. In the event the research department doesn’t take the anomaly or the research department no longer has any use for the anomaly they will be enlisted into the mtf ranks as a member of mtf omega 12 unless there is a reason to do otherwise. 

Show your understanding of the job rules:

1 I cannot under any circumstances rush someone with the nanite converter in order to convert them to mtf sigma 66/omega 12. This is because the nanite should only ever be used on a target who is in cuffs. 

2 I should only go to the surface for a valid rp reason. For example I should go to the surface in the event of a site wide evacuation. An example of when I shouldn’t go to the surface is to observe the progress of an mtf raid which I could get information from by communicating through comms with mtf units. 

3 Despite the fact that the HOEA reports to the 05 council, the SD still has authority over them which means I must obey their orders. In the event I feel the SD’s orders are unjust then I should speak with an ECM member or a member of the 05 council. 

4 As a HOEA I have no authority  to command over any on site unit unless they are a DOEAA or a Field Agent. 

5 I should alert the SD and get their approval before getting mtf units to conduct a raid. However, I can also get approval from the 05 council if the situation requires it. 

6 Upon getting an anomalous individual I should inform the research department and allow they to conduct research before turning them into a member of Omega 12 

7 As a HOEA member I can only have 3 sigma 12 units and 2 omega 12 units max. In the event I wish to replace a sigma 66 or omega 12 member then I should neutralise them without use of the Nanite swep due to the fact the swep kills all sigma 66 and omega 12 units upon being activated. 

One of the Nu7 units has brought in a civilian who was loitering at GA for an extended amount of time and has been confirmed as possibly hostile he's now in EZ cells, explain your course of action (go into as much detail as needed): First I would interrogate the civilian (assuming they have been cuffed)  in order to determine how much information they know and to extract any knowledge they may posses from them for example them being a member of a hostile goi. Upon the end of the interrogation in the event they were just a civilian I would have them annesticated and sent back to the surface. I would then create a cover story for example them haven fallen asleep at the subway. In the event they were anomalous I would   continue questioning in order to determine the origin of their anomalous traits. After this I would give them to the research department and allow them to test on the anomaly. Upon the research department no longer requiring the anomaly I would convert them to a Omega 12 unit. In the event that the civilian was a member of a hostile GOI I would continue the interrogation and try to extract any knowledge they might have about their origin, for example the location of their base.  I would also then ask for any knowledge they might have about other guys.   After the interrogation I would convert the goi member into the mtf sigma 66 unit unless there were no vacancies which would then lead me to keeping them imprisoned or having them terminated. 

The police department has raided a base of the Chaos Insurgency and have seized multiple anomalous items and a Chaos insurgency Operative has been detained. The PD interrogated the Operative who leaked information about the foundation and the anomalous world, what is your course of action (go into as much detail as needed): I would first send Field Agents to determine who has learned about the foundation and the anomalous world in order to determine the severity of the situation.  I would also send the field agents to infiltrate the pd in order to learn the location of the anomalous objects. I would then contact the SD and ask for permission to organise a raid of the pd. I would  then send E11 units in order to capture the anomalies at the pd. I would also send nu7 if necessary  to capture the chaos operative  and to amnesticate the pd members/civilians who know about the anomalous. Upon the mission succeeding I would create a cover story involving the 75th rangers raiding the pd for a reason that would reduce suspicion and public knowledge. In the event that pd members still  knew some  information after being amnesticated I would have them captured and brought to the site. I would also do the same in the event any pd members had been affected by the anomaly in any way. In the event pd members had been affected by the anomaly I would send them to the research department with the captured anomalies. In the event pd members knew information after amnesication I would have them turned into a d-class personnel due to the risk of them being released and spreading the information thus breaking the veil of secrecy.  I would then interrogate the chaos operative in order to  extract information from them including the location of their base. Finally if any of the pd members had become anomalies I would have them converted to Omega 12 after the research department was done with them. 

An anomalous person has been been spotted on the surface being far more physically capable than humanly possible (super speed and super jumping) what is your course of action (go into as much detail as needed): I would first send field agents and order them to follow the anomaly in order to make sure that it does not escape. If it was possible and if it was a low risk anomaly  I would have field agents capture the anomaly and bring them to the site. In the event field agents couldn't retrieve the anomaly or if the anomaly was dangerous. I would contact the SD and ask for permission to send E11 units to capture the anomaly. Upon getting permission I would send E11 units to the known location of the anomaly in order to capture them. In the event the anomaly could be captured I would have them sent to the site. I would then interrogate the anomaly in order to determine the origin of their anomalous traits and if they had any relation to goi’s or other anomalies. After the interrogation I would send the anomaly to the research department so they could do their research.  After the research department had no more use for the anomaly I would have them converted into a member of mtf omega 12 if there were any vacancies. 

After being given concrete evidence of you being a femboy by @Peter Anderson

Accepted. Join Admin discord and ping me in role request.

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs