Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:
Netherlands i am 1 hour in the future [GMT +1]

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes i can.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

1W 6D 

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP:

IE 2nd LT, IE Major, IE EXO, IE Vice Commander, IE Commander, Fleet ensign, Fleet Junior Lieutenant. Donator and Plat VIP.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

i do own a mic and i speak most the time, but for fleet we also need to typ in comms and stuff so a bit of both 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:
1 LOA for school 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums:
quite offten as Fleet we need to use it often.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://imgur.com/opyOFNp

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of staff in the server is to enforce the OOC rules and make sure no one is minging around, their job is also to take the claims that the users make when they need staff help to help them, staff must act professional.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

indeed i am

List of all previous server staff experience:

non but i am willing to learn 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

i understand 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

First i would check Logs, if the claim is correct you would give out the appropriate warns/ban depending on whether they killed more than two different people (MRDM) if they killed two or less you would warn for (RDM/RDMx2) or if they just shot players it would be (ARDM/AMRDM) if however if the player in question did nothing that was claimed, then the player who originally made the claim would be warned for Lying to staff.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:
asking fleet if thay want to send a CPL+ to the cadet room or just tp them if no fleet online.

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:
If it was an accident i would let it be handled IC once it is dealt with IC i would inform them to be more careful next time and how to safety their weapon

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:
thats IC so i am going to handel it IC im going to tell him what he did wrong and what he needs to do next time.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

FailRP is one of the vaguer rules, so I would judge my actions on the specific instance that happened. If it was something minor and easily fixed, then I would simply speak to them and explain how it is still FailRP and tell them not to do it again. If the specific instance was clear FailRP then I would tell them that trying to loophole the rules is also not allowed even if it is not specifically stated on the server rules it still applies and give them an appropriate warn.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would direct them to the forums where they can make a case against my punishment in the correct way. Then, if they choose to make an unban/unwarn I would explain my side and allow the process of SMT deciding if the decision was correct.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I have not been staff on other servers before. I am on UTC+1 time so I can be on when there may not be as many staff on (i hope so tho). I will be fair to players and if thay have never done anything wrong I will warn them and make sure they do not continue. I have never been banned i was warned but that was a mistake and mistakes happen even in high ranks and I don't agree with others ruining people's experience whilst playing (basically I wont allow people to minge). I will be on as much as I possibly can be (i also need to attend school RN its home school so i can be online a lott). I think I'm fair when I can be and will be strict with serious matters (Staff things and stuff like that) as I don't agree with minges, there is no need to be strict if it was as a joke with friends then I do not mind, but if it may upset someone I will be strict. I will be active as much as I possibly can be and wil help the server getting better and hopefully get a nice rolplay experiance for everyone that is on the server. If I see people FailRPing and breaking all the rules for fun I will not hesitate to spring in to action if its needed. i may not have been staff before but i am willing and happy to learn from the best. 

+1

- Active
- High rank
- Sound Bloke

[Current Ranks]   
 ST Commander IRP Mod
[Past Ranks] 
[
CWRP]  -  CT LCOL - DU EXO - CG LCOL  442nd VC
[IRP] - ST VC - 501st Temp EXO - Admin

+1
reasons stated

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

+1

A lad that obviously just wants whats the best for everyone on the server. He always makes these jokes and stuff to make good RP for others, and i think having this goal will be very good as a staff. He is not out to punish, but to let people have a good time. Also a high rank and trustworthy lad.

Current ranks

ICRP

ISF Sec. Sup. Lt. COL

Junior Developer

Previous ranks

DU Commander | Battalion Warrant Officer | CWRP

Fleet Commander + Fleet Temp Commodore | IRP

Super Admin | Lead Mentor | IRP v1 - IRP v2 (2 yrs)

Fleet Commodore & Temp Rear Admiral | IRP v2

Rebel General | IRP v1

T Shock Commander | IRP v1

Shock Captain | TRP

Moff | TRP

Rebel Major | TRP

CFU Deputy Director | HLRP

Vegilantes Lead Agent | Gamemaster faction | HLRP

Moderator | Gamemaster | Discord moderator | HLRP

"https://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=oy0TUwGba9Q"

Skjermbilde 2022-03-18 185218.png

20220619211312_1.jpg