Gillbert

Unban Request, Perm Ban

Server you got banned from: SCP RP

Your name in-game: N/A

Your SteamID:  Steam ID: 76561198434004999

Admins' name that banned you: N/A

Admin's steamID: N/A

Why did you get banned?: I honestly struggle to remember, i think it was for welding multiple props together and un anchoring them.

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: It has been a few years, if i am remembering correctly, and i was younger and much more of an idiot at the time and i have learned that doing that kind of thing, if that is the correct reason that i am remembering, can crash servers. and i apologise for doing so.

i just checked my ban, it says i was banned in 2022 when i haven't played at all during that time, i think it was around 2019 or 2018 when i got banned so i have no idea whats going on with that

10 minutes ago, Gillbert said:

i just checked my ban, it says i was banned in 2022 when i haven't played at all during that time, i think it was around 2019 or 2018 when i got banned so i have no idea whats going on with that

It may be due to the metadata of your ban being deleted (the details as well as reason for ban not existing anymore)

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic