In-Game Name: Krail Vega

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54819810

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: 25 weeks

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: Yes, but I'm not listing all of them ( Been in stuff like E-14, K-10, A-9 )

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: Cause I can make reasonable decisions that make sense when it comes to Foundation and It's operations regarding site and actually care for Site's integrity For example: I actually would treat Gate A as part of Site, I know insane.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? Making decisions that regard Site and It's integrity. Along with Site Advisors and EC evaluate Staff performance ( Nu-7 response means, E-11 containment efficiency etc ). Generally have a saying when it comes to majority of departments ( such as monitoring and giving tasks to researchers. )

What is the O5 Council?: O5 Council usually are highest authority when it comes to Foundations procedures, majority of O5 Council only interacts with important matters, such as GOI/POI incidents.

Edit:

time.png.cd37e675af265496d3da08710e2e2f28.png Posting down here as for whatever reason the formatting gets absolutely fucked when placing anywhere else. Probs should have made this in google docs ( might do bit latter ).

Edited by Ivanskov | CSFreeloot.com

I mean, I kind of want to -1 this because of your forum name, but if you have 25 weeks

sure

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1

I'm a newer player, but I've seen you a lot over the past few days. You take RP seriously when the situation requires it and make well thought-out decisions as SA, so it's obvious you have plently of experience in Site Administration.

Edited by Charlie Watson

nothing to see here, move along

On 1/14/2022 at 5:26 PM, Ivanskov | CSFreeloot.com said:

I would like a further elaboration on said reasons, I personally have issue understanding the "obvious" i guess.

Obvious reasons were the lack of proof of your time and for whatever reason not listing your past experience. Those now having been given I revoke the -1

55591732_2003867679909188_6663594102786883584_n.jpg.fac575e5db1945117ac43501dc9245c4.jpg