Bale

HoMD Application

In-Game Name: James Roamer/Bale

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17243394

Warns(do !warns and take a screenshot): Can't do it here because something fucked up and i can't upload the SC, message me on discord so i can send you it (Bale#0603)

Playtime(3 days minimum): ^

In-Game Level: 45

Have you read the server rules and know not to be retarded?: I suppose so, i read them when im not sure about something

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: Supplying the foundation and aiding MTF during raids

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: I don't know, time will tell if i'll be good for HoMD role.

Where is the manufacturing table located?: In Entrance Zone

Where can you find resources to craft items?: In EZ Lower warhouse

Explain 2 HoMD rules(rules are in the HoMD spreadsheet rules section):

1. I can't sell supplies for any GOI's .

2. Restriction can be overruled by 05 Council. (Except Micro HID)

Edited by Bale

[SCP-RP] Ex. Commander of Mobile Task Force - Epsilon 11
[NRP] Ex. Scharführer of Sturmabteilung
[NRP] Current Unterscharführer of Schutzstaffel - Ahnenerbe

Denied

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic