Brad

Brads Sith EP Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Brad | Border55 https://steamcommunity.com/id/B5Gaming

Roleplay Name: Brad | Sith Necromancer Brad | Shock Jr Medic Major Brad

Teamspeak Name:  Brad | Necromancer | SHT Major

Playtime on the Server: Your total time is 1mo 3w 2d 22h 26m.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43716872

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Yes Mostly on Fivem servers and some MInecraft server iive also owned and been a developer on multiple FiveM servers Like Texas DPS and No Pixel

Current Age: 27

Warns/Bans: No Warns or Banns 

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes i have  Shure sm7b With a go XLR MINI Mixer

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: Rishimoon

Enemies, HP, Amount: 150 000

Passive, HP, Amount:  

Sith Execution:
I will inform the Sith in /advert [RP] They Feel a Disturbance in the force right as they land in at Rishimoon

Event Character Execution:
(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

The Jedi will be places in side the DC Chambers and stay there until a member of The Dark Council arrive

Story:

I Big Disturbance in the force was felt by By the Darth's as they land at Rishis moon after a successful capture mission at Bespin. They where sent to bespin to capture a Jedi which they taught they where successful in doing but they didn't search every area completely. Right before they arrived on Bespin The Jedi master that was the target sendt away his Padawan on a unmarked ship to Rishimoon as he knew they sith would leave to rishi after they captured him. whilst the Sith Searched for the Jedi Master the Jedi arrived on Rishimoon with one mission at hand to DESTROY the Darth Shadow and his Order of Sith. The Jedi eagerly awaits The Darth's arrival arrival then they meet. The Jedi explain all the pain and suffering the Jedi order had to deal with under the sith oppression and then he tells the Darth that he was sendt her eto end the ERA of the Sith order and return the Jedi to its former Glory

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No But i have helped out with some events and have gotten the opportunity to make my own stuff with assistance of MS

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:  Ewok  and yes

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: An event planner responsibilities are to provide good, interesting events these can range from passive small events to Planetary. These are to engage the player base and for them to enjoy, these need to be balanced and fair for all players

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes everyone need a good mentor and alot of training to become a successful EP

Anything else?:
W-G-E Event Planner I am terrible to write down my events but i have a good plan for many cool events. my weakest skill is writing down stuff im better at explaining them in person I thank you guys for taking the time to read my application 

Edited by Brad
Missed W-G-E Event Planner in Anything else

Current ranks

IORP

Templar | Legionary | IRP

Denied

With limited slots in the event team, we unfortunately have made the conclusion that you wouldn't be the best candidate for a spot in the EP team.

You may reapply in 2 weeks

Current Ranks

🐸