unban request

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Dr Bob Greg

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:618353381

Admins' name that banned you: Maya

Admin's steamID: STEAM_0:0:214151667

Why did you get banned?: NH2RP | Micspam - Wasting staff time - Mingery

Evidence(Un-necessary): 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: i  will not do it again and i will make sure other people do not do it and i will be more nicer to admins and will not waste there time.  i will do my job properly and i will make it a fun time and i will try be better at pac 3.

Anything else?: no

Let me start with the issues I have,
- You are even too young for to have steam.
- In general you've been just a nuisance for most of the players and are really really loud even when told to shut up.
- Starts moaning when getting cuffed????
- Is just immature in general and does not know when to stop minging unfortunately.

Edited by Atilla Szellem

cat-millie.gif.4cf3bb70852d28d23fcbf2aa2b659027.gif

Smh y'all out here sayin "too young to use this" "below minimum age requirement"
Who actually listens to them?

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

From the few interactions I have had I do not think that a 2 week ban is enough.

You should be perma banned due to the NH2RP warn/ban you have. And just before you was banned you started singing some shit. so IDK

You are weird, underage and I do not think you have learned your lesson.

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Hello there,

As the mod that banned you let me explain my POV... (does it really need to be explainned ...?)

Got a sit to demote you, as I was explaining how we will proceed you started to act heretic, retarded, I told you to stop multiple times but you didn't instead you started to micspam by singing into your mic and then slurring towards me... I gave you mutiple chances/warns to stop but you didn't so I warned you for "Micspam/DTS". After that warn given I proceed for what I was called for aka your demotion, so I released you from elastic cuff and asked you to switch jobs to "D-Class Personnel" for 15mins but yet  instead you prefered to micspam again: yelling into your mic telling "everyone around that I was raping you and some other things you said on me" until Nook that was around had a good laugh & enough of you not willing to comply with me as he demoted you himself. After that done Nook and I got a little conversation about you and your behavior and asked me to ban you 2 week for NH2RP

I want also to mention that you got demoted and yet I got a sit about you instantly changing job after getting demoted as I was going to TP to you, you made a sit calling for help I claimed that sit and as you saw me you started to act retarded again and proceed to flee... As Nook was probably watching over you I got confirmation for your 2 week ban for NH2RP

I sincerely believe you're not ready to play on this server, your behavior, your RP are just pain to others players and bring nothing expect maybe a good laugh sometimes, you obviously do NOT take RP seriously enough

I suggest you to wait out your ban, ask yourself question, question what went wrong ?, what was good ?, what was bad ?, What can I do for that to not happen again etc ...

Of course this is a -1 from me until you realise the extend of your acts 

Edited by Maya Vinokourov

Due to your recent mingery behaviour on the server, and calling staff sits to ask staff to switch to Containment units while on an SCP (e.g: SCP-008-II). You've been wasting staff's time and been minging a lot on the server.
You are lucky it isn't a perma ban, simply wait out your ban time.

hello