Scott..

Scott's EP Application!!!

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link:  Scott - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198342079471

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): Battalion 2nd LT Scott

Teamspeak Name: Scott

Playtime on the Server: 2 months 2 days

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:190906871

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: None But I know most of the basic commands

Current Age: 15

Warns/Bans: 3 - 1 for Prop climb - 1 for FailRP (Using vendor as undisguised scav) and another for job abuse. All are from just over a year ago

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes and Yes

Event Plan: 

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template): https://docs.google.com/document/d/15nYiifA-nAQ7PTfShfyjWCJ88pXA-qoeVmnJrIyZdMs/edit?usp=sharing

Event Information:

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: Nope!

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes I Do. The responsibilities of an event planner is to create and host Fun and enjoyable events for everyone and also take claims in the absence of staff.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes I fully Understand

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner

Edited by Scott..

Current Ranks:

41st something - SWRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks:

CE PFT Colonel - Battalion 2nd LT - Battalion 1st LT

+1

Amazing Battalion member, i believe he can make it!

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

+1 Good app and very active and good man also I like the part when he was wargame field marshall

Current ranks

41st ARC COL 

Past ranks 

DU ARC COL 74th ADV R  41st Medic Major RRD AST R 212th SGT Jedi Historian

season 4 episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

+1
Scott is a nice guy and has made many apps in high quality before and its his 2nd time High rank IC so i see no point in not wanting to consider him a great candidate for EP!

Godluck! Scott 

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1
Very creative application, on a lesser used map and the amount of detail put into the plan is pretty admirable. A couple of things I would change are maybe the EC jobs depending on both player count and player jobs, but that is easily changed, and the general event plan is so good that I wouldn't worry about it. 
Thanks for the images too, it made this very easy to understand!

Current Ranks
-----------------------------------

DS Commando F75 
CWRP Vice Manager

Past Ranks
-----------------------------------

Flight Show Extraordinaire
CE ARC Colonel
Jedi Ace
104th Temp Executive Officer
CT Temp Vice Commander

+1
So Scott I will strictly talk about your event. I like the idea of using the trees to begin with and leading it to the caves. The caves means a more fair fighting enviorment for the ECs which should make it more fun. Along with that the Jedi event is intresting and with a dupe it could be very good. Along with that a commanders breifing is just what we need!

I only have 2 issues with this event. Firstly the event does WOW me. Its very simple and yes, that is good for the beginning I just wish there was a huge ass dupe or possible a different view the the standard fomula of the map. Along with that the last stand will not be fun. Good idea but the execution will just be grapple hook regiments reigning supreme in the enviroment.

+1

Very good and thought out event
Responsible

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1

This is a really solid app and event plan, using photos helped visualise what you wanted the EC's and clones to do, where and when. The CIS base is a cool idea, along with that you've shown some dupes to give us a better understanding. I haven't spoken to you much, if at all, however, from what i can see, this is your second time at a high rank so you are obviously good at what you do and are trusted. Being a battalion means you understand how events run giving you that extra advantage when it comes to creating an event.  The jedi event has some great passive and has a cool dupe and idea. Using kashyyk is a great idea, it's really underused currently and its an awesome map.

My only issue with this app is the last stand, kashyyk is not a great map for last stands as anyone with a grapple hook will just sit in trees and rain fire on your EC's, however you can fix this with a simple rayshield or moving spawns out of the view of them so its not a massive issue

Best of luck Scott,

Nox

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

+1 Good app, has picked a map that is rarely used compared to some others and thought through his event very well!
Good luck Scott!

Current Ranks: 

Previous Ranks:  Battalion Officer Cadet, Jedi Senior Guardian, Jump Troopers Corporal, 41st Commander, Clone Wars Event Planner

1774111566_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.5879cb9529a267eef5d1fa23e6d1e9ca.gif

Accepted

The Event Management Team have taken your application into consideration and we think that you are the right person for a position in the EP team.

There is one more step though, poke either Camby or Stack in Teamspeak for an interview.

1137912632_weirdthing.gif.dc9b364189576d11a2c563532522e930.gif