Your_Uber

Uber's 3th Legendary Event planner Application!

Ubers Event planner Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Your_Uber / http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198860154159

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): Battalion Captain Uber / Jedi Sentry Uber

Teamspeak Name: Uber

Playtime on the Server: 1mo 2w 2d 9h 51m.

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:449944215

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Yes, on Dark rp server

Current Age: 15

Warns/Bans: 0

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?:Yes, and i got it recently in christmas

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the

Template):https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J1z60BOyZ7Tgi9wozPoC4sNHpFwcfkuyMxFvLJYbZMU/edit?usp=sharing

Story:

Event Information: In doc

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: N/A

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responseabilties a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:
Create Fun and creative events for everyone and never abuse your ULX powers

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes, i do understand

Anything else?: W-G Event Planner

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing" Walt disney

+1

Uber what can i say hes made a fucking amazing custom storyline and has shown real dedication to wanting the role. Hes also a really nice guy and Hich ic in jedi and clone! So he could be amazing For the Role!

Goodluck Uber! 

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1 man wrote 3 events for a ep app

Edited by Kodi

Current ranks

41st ARC COL 

Past ranks 

DU ARC COL 74th ADV R  41st Medic Major RRD AST R 212th SGT Jedi Historian

season 4 episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

+1

its Uber... i mean c'mon, he's amazing

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

+1 

The guys gone to all the effort of making a whole ass custom storyline give this man EP rn

Uber is dedicated and is a battalion so knows the clone side well, he is also a peace keeper meaning he knows the jedi side

Uber is a really nice guy and i think he would do well as an EP

Best of luck Uber

Nox

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

+1

First off I will say that I am only going based off your event plan and not your battalion job. Let me say one thing. This is, one of, if not the greatest event plan I have ever seen in an application for EP. The main page takes me to something I would see in an SCP journal and then there is a storyline with your plot I LOVE! Along with that the story is fleshed out and amazing and I like how you had some jedi events in there too.

I have two issues. Firstly the Jedi side seemed to be lacking slightly in quality. Now I understand completely, the clone side is your focus and I agree it should be, but I would of liked to see alittle more detail in atleast one of the stories. Secondly, make sure to have a dupe for coruscant. Its a hard map for events and needs a good dupe to work.

+1

This application is huge, and it is a lot to take in so i am writing this at school, please ignore formatting.

The amount of effort put in here is really nice uber, you’ve essentially made a custom storyline for your application and i am really impressed by that. The general story of each part is expertly made, and the dupes you made for two of the maps are amazing, but i would recommend adding some things to coruscant seeing as it is so huge and hard to keep things flowing directly. Some more detail for jedi would be nice too! 

Current Ranks
-----------------------------------

DS Commando F75 
CWRP Vice Manager

Past Ranks
-----------------------------------

Flight Show Extraordinaire
CE ARC Colonel
Jedi Ace
104th Temp Executive Officer
CT Temp Vice Commander

+1
Has put a great amount of effort into app
Literally made a custom story line for his app
Also made dupes for the events!

Best of luck Uber!

Current Ranks: 

Previous Ranks:  Battalion Officer Cadet, Jedi Senior Guardian, Jump Troopers Corporal, 41st Commander, Clone Wars Event Planner

1774111566_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.5879cb9529a267eef5d1fa23e6d1e9ca.gif

+1
Amazing event for your application, Hasn't ever been stupid.  

Sorry for taking ages to respond, i forgot to press submit.

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

Accepted

The Event Management Team have taken your application into consideration and we think that you are the right person for a position in the EP team.

There is one more step though, poke either Camby or Stack in Teamspeak for an interview.

1137912632_weirdthing.gif.dc9b364189576d11a2c563532522e930.gif