MenaceZone64

Unban Request

Server you got banned from: SCP RP

Your name in-game: James Lennon

Your SteamID:  0:0:44889898

Admins' name that banned you: N/A

Admin's steamID: N/A

Why did you get banned?: I honestly struggle to remember, i think it was for killing 6 D-class

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: It has been a few years, if i am remembering correctly, and i was younger and much more of an idiot at the time and i have learned that doing that kind of thing, if that is the correct reason that i am remembering, can crash servers. and i apologise for doing so.

Well due to your pathetic attempt of being unbanned on another unban request that you just begged for unban with no template, I don't see how you matured and can be trusted again. But personally I don't know you and if it really has been a few years then I'll just give it a neutral for now.

5 hours ago, MenaceZone64 said:

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: It has been a few years, if i am remembering correctly, and i was younger and much more of an idiot at the time and i have learned that doing that kind of thing, if that is the correct reason that i am remembering, can crash servers. and i apologise for doing so.

You got banned literally yesterday, when I brought you to a sit I asked if you knew the rules and that you have to countdown from 5 instead of instantly killing ClassDs, you said that you do know that, so I asked you "so why did you kill those Class-Ds if you knew you had to count down, your anwser was "for fun".

- lying about the date of the ban

- I doubt you are sorry looking that you lied and the event happened yesterday

Poop

You got banned yesterday tf "it's been a few years and I was young" are you on about? Literally is a mouse with your 1 day is a few years story
image.png.9fe461380d7612b019505ed7a4f8328c.png

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic