Hazard

Hazard's 1st staff app

In-game name(s): JT Executive Officer Hazard

Steam Name: Hazard

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:44585165

Age when applying: 18

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Lithuania, GMT+2

Can you speak and type English fluently:
 I can type and speak english fluently.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): Your total time is 2w 2d 8h 34m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP:  JT EXO and Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:
 I do have working microphone, and i speak most of the time but sometimes use chat.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:
 Joined server on the release date and didn't take any LOA/ROA's since.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums:
 I use Teamspeak and discord everyday, and look at forums once a day.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

I did not recieve any Bans,Kicks or Warns. https://imgur.com/a/GP7kgh5

State the role of staff on the server:
 Staff's role is to ensure that there are no people breaking any rules on the server and staff will help people with things they need when needed.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I did read rules couple times so i am familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience: N/A.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes i do.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:
I would check logs to see who is killing people and then bring him where he cant kill anyone and tell him he is getting warned for RDM and explain if he continues to do it he will receive a ban, if its MRDM i would ban him after bringing him and explaining the situation.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:
I would tp to the player and explain that he does not need Cadet training but if he wants to know the rules then he should ask ST NCO+ to explain/train him on the rules.

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:
If its clear that he wasn't trying to RDM then i wouldn't give him OOC punishment.

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:
I wouldn't do anything since its IC situation and not OOC.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would explain that even if its not stated in the rules doesn't mean they can do it and it is up to staff to decide if it's failrp or not.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would explain to him if he doesn't agree with my decision i can either ask Senior staff to come or he can go to the WG forums and make a complaint/unwarn request.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

Hello, i will explain in  what i believe is true about myself and why i should be considered for staff, so first of all i personally think i am a friendly person and try to be like that always and some people that i talked with may say the same or something similar to that (hopefully), i know when to be serious like in RP situation or OOC situation and when i can have fun or mess around without being in trouble or causing trouble.

I believe i can be trusted as i got a chance of being 212th Vice Commander and Temp Commander making decisions for the regiment and changing stuff for it on CWRP and Squadron Leader in JT and decide who gets a tryout for commando without having any bias to who gets it also being kinda 4th hierarchy for some time and now actually getting JT EXO, on a lesser note i got a rank of rebel commander/commando meaning i am trusted of leading a base attack when i have enough people to do it.

As i mentioned i am not biased person i always listen to 2 sides before taking any action so i believe thats a key thing for a good staff member i am also very active on the server so i am always there for people if they need me(mostly JT needs me for some help) but if i get accepted for Staff i will help people with what power is available to me so like giving weapons or removing something or taking care of people miss behaving/breaking rules etc.

Also got little bit of ULX experience mostly used it on sandbox when messing around with friends for fun but never was staff on any server. This it for my staff app, thank you for reading my application.

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant

+1
- is a high rank
- Competent
- nice guy

[Current Ranks]   
 ST Commander IRP Mod
[Past Ranks] 
[
CWRP]  -  CT LCOL - DU EXO - CG LCOL  442nd VC
[IRP] - ST VC - 501st Temp EXO - Admin

+1 russian

Edited by Cody

Current Ranks                                                                                                                                             

GM Colonel                                                                                                                                                                                                                            CG DD                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Reserve Medic         

Past Ranks                                                                                                                                                                                                                          212th Commander                                                                                                                                                                                                               212th Medic Colonel                                                                                                                                                                                                               2x 74th Surgeon (LT COL)                                                                                                                                                                                                       CT 2nd LT                                                                                                                                                                                                                                DU CPL                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Jedi Knight                                                                                                                                     

+1
Good guy
Chad

"Hazard you're lituanian? I thought you were Jewish" - Sleepy 2k22

Edited by Havoc

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif