Peter Anderson

Unban Request

Your name in-game: Peter Anderson

Your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:149121082

Admins' name that banned you: Luke Ocasio

Admin's steamID: Cant find it.

Why did you get banned?: RDM (killed nu-7 without a valid reason)

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I was playing as member of the resistance that was combating the mayor's policies. We started peaceful with PD but then got more hostile. Nook who was on nu-7 was in PD at the time Robson was shooting PD. Nook runs out and starts shooting Robson. Me being technically teamed with Robson there shot Nook and killed him. Nook without saying anything there promptly banned me for RDM even tho he shot a technically friendly unit therefore validating himself as a hostile.

Anything else?: Nothing. (yea its a 3 day ban just wait it out(90% of comments gonna be))

+1

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Sleep Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

-1 are you like mental or something?

Shoots Nu-7 for some retarded reason. is surprised when hes banned.

Plus lying through your teeth in unban appeal.

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

1 hour ago, Alan J Miller said:

Plus lying through your teeth in unban appeal.

oh? how so?

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Neutral (Leaning more towards -1)

As you've provided no evidence, it's just your version of the story against his which gets you nowhere.
If you want my support on this, provide solid evidence that backs your story instead of just complaining.

Neutral

idk tbh there has been plenty of times when civis have made militas against the local government. first time i seen someone get banned for it. I heard it was PME but you got banned for RDM and not PME and i was there when you shot nook (it was funny) but other than that cant say much other than wait it out lmao