eagrinder

I was banned for LTARP

I was grapplinga helicopter until it landed it there were 2 guys the red guy who arrest people so they restrain me. And i leave. I know i can't do that. Before all that i was in jail for 20 minutes. And i didnt want to be in jail again. Please unban me. I beg u. Before all this i had bought the chewie pack for like 4 Great brittian pounds. U can check it two. Please unban me i have just read all ur rules. U guys are amazing if u would unban. If u guys unban me and i do something againts the rules please ban me for how long u want. My steam is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198853162579/

also use the template please

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

PLEASE PLEASE IM BEGGING I HAVE READ UR RULES I HAVE SCHOOL TOMMOROW JUST PLEASE UNBAN AND LET ME ENJOY MY DAY I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO PLEASE JUST LEMME PLAY ON THE SERVER. PLEASE. i SPENT 4 GREAT BRITTIAN POUNDS. PLEASE.

Unfortunately, paying for something on the server doesn't allow you to break server rules with no repercussions. Please wait out the ban and you can continue to play as your Wookie job!

In the time whilst you wait, W-G offers many other experiences such as WW2 1943 RP, Imperial RP, SCP-RP and we even have Rust Servers.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

56 minutes ago, eagrinder said:

PLEASE PLEASE IM BEGGING I HAVE READ UR RULES I HAVE SCHOOL TOMMOROW JUST PLEASE UNBAN AND LET ME ENJOY MY DAY I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO PLEASE JUST LEMME PLAY ON THE SERVER. PLEASE. i SPENT 4 GREAT BRITTIAN POUNDS. PLEASE.

shut up

valdis romeo

1 hour ago, eagrinder said:

lol

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Kind doubt that you acually read the rules, but still you left while in jail which counts as LTARP. The ban is completely valid.

Begging us to unban you and saying that you paid for it (not sure if Gmod as a whole or on our sever), is cool and all, but that changes nothing, it is just 2 days cool off and think about how you want to play next time you will join back. Since I am sure you don't want to brand yourself as a minge (person who just messes around and ruins RP all the time).

Current ranks

HLRP Trial mod