Johnnn

Johns Trooper EP App

Event Planner Application Template:
Event Planner applications are only needed for people that are currently not staff on SWRP.

- Being a staff member isn't a requirement
- Please specify which event planner you want to apply for; Trooper Event Planner or Sith Event Planner
- Must have at least 1 week playtime.
- You must have TS and be active on it.
- You must be able to speak and understand English.
- Must be at least 14 years old
- You must have good lore knowledge. (Canon)

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: zombiebhoy8 + https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199018675652/

Roleplay Name: John

Teamspeak Name: John

Playtime on the Server:1w 5d 8h 38m.

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:529204962

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: nope

Current Age: 15

Warns/Bans: https://imgur.com/a/CuVSYDB

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: yes and yes

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: Rishi

Enemies, HP, Amount:
Rebel Soldier, 2k, 4
Rebel heavy, 2.5k, 2
Rebel Sniper,2k, 1
(all depends on playerbase and scout amount on)

Imperial Execution:
A ship will request perm to land at fhb with generator repair parts and fleet will grant and send shock down there to watch them then the rebels will come out of their ship and attack and kill shock then take gen down then fleet will set it to defcon 2 and try and take back gr then the rebels will take info from the brig then take someone important hostage and request a ship to get out fleet will then accept and then try and shoot the ship down when it leaves but fail.

Event Character Execution:
will get into an laat and fly to mb. Once there they will request to land in fhb and send valid landing codes. shock will meet them there and when they get there they will start shooting and take down shock then take the gr and then move to brig to take info on the empire. They will defend gr for awhile then move up through the base and then take someone hostage and demand a ship to get out. Once they get given a ship they will try and get off planet without getting shot and use the info to attack again. The Info they steal will be prisoner reports and they will then go and try to rescue the prisoners.

Story:

Event Information: Rebels are trying to infiltrate the rishi base while taking gr then moving through the base to brig to steal info on the empire and once the info in acquired they will take a hostage and demand a ship to get off planet and once they get given a ship they will try to be shot down but escape and using the info they gathered set up another attack on an imperial base.

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: To host events for the server and assist other EP's when necessary with their events. They may also accept staff claims if there is no staff on to accept said claim.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes

Anything else?: I left it abit vague so it can be adapted to whatever amount of playerbase / reg count is on and can be more flexible story wise

Edited by John irp

+1

- John is ❤️ and a very cool guy.
- Excellent guy and is very hard-working in the server (I think)

- EC's are Fair and Balanced with Good amount of them and knowledgeable on Sniper EC's.
- Storyline is fairly short however is a good Plan all in all.
- Best of Luck John!

+1/Neutral

Seems like a cool guy and I like the idea of a two part event. Good job on ECs and hp. 

The first event seems very generic in my opinion and not very original. You are only supposed to write down one event, but its hard to judge the event in my opinion since the second event would be the bigger event in the storyline. (if I understood corectly) The event plan also is very vague, like what information would they get from brig? Prisoner reports maybe, dont know how it will help the rebels attack another base. Would make more sense to go into fleet bunks and download data from there if you want base layouts. 

29 minutes ago, Cool Bobby said:

+1/Neutral

Seems like a cool guy and I like the idea of a two part event. Good job on ECs and hp. 

The first event seems very generic in my opinion and not very original. You are only supposed to write down one event, but its hard to judge the event in my opinion since the second event would be the bigger event in the storyline. (if I understood corectly) The event plan also is very vague, like what information would they get from brig? Prisoner reports maybe, dont know how it will help the rebels attack another base. Would make more sense to go into fleet bunks and download data from there if you want base layouts. 

i was planning on saying something like that but i didnt know if it would be classified as 2 events or not

Denied

With limited slots in the event team, we unfortunately have made the conclusion that you wouldn't be the best candidate for a spot in the EP team.

You may reapply in 2 weeks

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif