Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:80677142

Your Age:

Your In-Game Playtime:

2W 6D 15H 04m

Your Warns:

/

Rate Your RP Skills:

7/8 , I would describe myself as a good Roleplayer when I get the chance, I definitely do still have aspects to improve, yet that does not stand in the way of my Roleplay Experience

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:

O5-3 “Father of Lies”

Unknown descent. Unknown origin. Apparent age varies. Always attractive in appearance; tends to wear expensive clothing as any gender.

O5-3 is the Foundation's chief disinformation officer. He organizes cover ups, invents cover stories, and creates rumors to be spread both within the Foundation and without. This includes many erroneous reports about O5 Command (that is, assuming this report itself is not erroneous, which it may be). Not even his staff know what's true and what isn't; and in many cases, neither does he.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?:

Yes I have read through the rules plenty of times, and I read through them when I am unsure about a certain thing I am committing or doing.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):

I believe that I have gained many abilities that make me a fitting candidate to be part of the O5 Council through mainly my experience as Site Director. As a Site Director I have been faced with plenty of stressful situations, and as of now I have always managed to deal with them, sometimes not perfectly, yet I did get the job done, and did what was required and helped the Foundation ultimately. When doing this I always try to resolve situations as calmly and passively as possible, and use my wits rather than going at a situation irresponsibly.

Through my long experience as Site Administration and through my abilities, I see myself as a fitting Candidate for the O5 Council and would greatly appreciate the opportunity this position brings to further expand my roleplay experience within this SCP-RP Community

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Administration?:

The O5 Council possesses the highest authority within the Foundation, unlike a Site Director or Head of External Affairs, they are a Council that act upon crucial decisions together. Which unlike the usual tasks a Site Administration is tasked with, may decide the fate of humanity or all life as well, which is why they act as a Council. Whilst they do sometimes assist a Site Director or any other Site Administration on Site with direct orders, they usually have more of an Overseeing role, and make sure things go smoothly and to be there if the Site Admins do screw up. Whilst all Personnel are very important. An O5 Member, in general the O5 Council forms the most important part of the Foundation, and its job to Secure, Contain and Protect. Also unlike Site Administration, their existence is held within secrecy to Personnel below the Clearance Level 3.

What is the O5 Council?:

As it says in its name the O5 Council, is a Council of usually 12-13 Overseers which pose the highest authority within the Foundation, with the Clearance Level 5. They are the ones to ensure that the Foundation manages to pursue their job, which is to Secure, Contain and Protect. As said above, they decide the most crucial decisions of the Foundation, leading to them being the most crucial part of the Foundation. Yet they still act within total secrecy, for their and the safety of the Foundation.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?:

Yes, I am a Site Director, and have been for more than a year now.

What Department would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...):

Due to the nature of the Father of Lies, I would love dealing with Disinformation Campaigns, Disinformation in general. But I would also like dealing with Research for example. Yet I am free for whatever is required.

No good....

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel