Forton Greenman

Forton Greenman’s MCND salesman application

Common Roleplay Name: Forton Greenman/Alex Redmont/Agent Red(mill)

Steam Name:peep

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:167391168

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): I put a photo at the bottom of the application.

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): Same as above

Why do you want to join MC&D?: After interacting with many salesmen, i’ve decided i want to give it a shot. Being a caterer to surface seems fun, but also the RP side of it has got my attention. If i get salesman, i would focus more on the RP side of it rather than only selling stuff to GOI.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): MC&D is a group that is focused purely on making money by any means necessary. They provide their customers with the most luxurious and expensive experiences able to be found. MC&D also handles anomalous objects, as these attract the attention of rich people looking for entertainment. If the anomalous became normal, MC&D’s value would drop, so they keep anomalies rare and mysterious.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?:MC&D does not have any goals like world domination or utilization of the anomalous. They simply want to make money by any means necessary. Other GOI fight over the anomalous to use for themselves, while MC&D gathers anomalies only to make more money. 

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: I would track down the person by sending my agents out, once i have found the person i would kidnap them and interrogate them on: How did you find out about MC&D, who told you, who else did you tell, do you have any colleagues who know too, etc. After this, i would execute them as to make sure they don’t leak more info. I would find every last person who knows and make sure they forget.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): I have. For example:

Do not spam purchase drugs or alcohol to become invincible.

You may not sell to foundation personnel while inside the foundation.

Agents and bouncers can be hired with permission from the salesman.

MC&D may not raid unless provoked or hired to do so. (Salesman is not allowed to be hired)

Communication is key. Ensure you are communicating with your teammates often.

Be respectful. You don’t want to lose customers.

Do not dishonor MC&D. You represent it, act mature.

Ensure MC&D is kept secret. If needed, you may execute traitors.

Follow the Code of Conduct.

A salesman may: sell drugs, anomalies and weapons, may order lower ranks, lead the group, defend the club and expand the business.

DEA34667-0F38-49C6-A13B-58F53058014F.jpeg

CB23FB5B-16CF-4901-AFFC-5429932F9A43.jpeg

Edited by peep3384
Just now, Henry Johnstone said:

i refuse to review this application based on the shit formatting which doesn't allow for an easy reading experience

Based, anyways Ignoring what the schizo above me said, this app in and of itself is not bad. You seemed to have answered all questinos mostly correctly and you seem to understand the rules. Don't break them and you will be fine.

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel