Punished Fixer

Karem Hicocks unban request

Server you got banned from: WG SCP RP

Your name in-game: Karem Hicocks among other names depending on what job i was playing

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156780497

Admins' name that banned you: Norra (I think) Ordered by john fridge

Admin's steamID: Irrelevant

Why did you get banned?: @everyone on the main discord

Evidence(Un-necessary): .

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Its been a while and I regret pinging everyone (once) and then just waiting to be banned. I managed several jobs in the community but this is irrelevant to the unban appeal.

I lost contact with alot of people on the server when i was banned and hope to come back drama free.

Anything else?: Sorry for anyone i wronged in the past

Edited by PuggoReal
9 minutes ago, Peter Anderson said:

no way no way

unironically being permad for @everyone is dumb

+1

(trolling was done)

I'm

5 minutes ago, Walter Alvarez said:

+1

Child.

As Peter said Trolling was done.

5 minutes ago, peep3384 said:

+1 why is doing @everyone a perma, actually cringe

You are actually retard lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am here to launder money

lol im fucking crying 

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Neutral, leaning +1

Won't lie, I still feel bad knowing that you doing the @ everyone for my twitch got you the perma (please leave it alone going forward btw), but we do all know the drama that unfolded over the course of months afterwards. I am inclined to say if you were given an actual chance things may go well, but we will see what the decision is.

21 minutes ago, Serrt said:

-snip-

Don't feel bad about anything. I knew what I was doing, I was practically done with the server and was looking for a way out although childish I thought it would be funny to ping everyone. Shouldn't of dragged you into this but I saw an opportunity.

I've Reflected on my ban a fair bit and there's nothing better to play so I thought id try coming back to the server as just a normal player.

Don't want to spam this with unnecessary shit so if you want to talk about anything regarding this just shoot me a DM on discord. Puggo#2928

Edited by PuggoReal

+1

- I mean yeah, the things that happened with all the shenanigans was a bit to much, however, I still think Puggo should be unbanned as he has not touched the server for quite some time, and he has changed overtime.

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm