Olli

i got permabanned even tho i got 30 day ban

This will be instantly denied if you don't actually fill out a template

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

Server you got banned from: every werwolf rust server

Your name in-game: provoked?displeased?mad?

Your SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199219841213/

Admins' name that banned you:i dont know

Admin's steamID:

Why did you get banned?: i had a 41 day ban because of an game banned account with same ip address but suddenly it changed to perma ban and i got kicked from the discord server aswell

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:

Anything else?: would be cool if i get added back to the discord server since you guys kicked me from there 

Kyllä venyyy#7795

1 minute ago, Olli said:

Why did you get banned?: i had a 41 day ban because of an game banned account with same ip address but suddenly it changed to perma ban and i got kicked from the discord server aswell

So you were already banned on the server on a different account?

seal GIF

no it was not my account not at all i already explained the situation to the server admins will you bealive me if i tell you my little brother has 2 game banned accounts...

Edited by Olli

Why post your rust ban in scp section .-.

seal GIF