Server you got banned from: WG SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Hannibal Lectuce

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10838180

Admins' name that banned you: Xunt

Admin's steamID: N/A

Why did you get banned?: Toxicity and Drama

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:

I was banned around October 2020. It is currently the end of January 2022, approximately 1.5 years. Before I was banned, I was specifically asked to become a staff member and had 0 warns to date. The reason behind Xunt's ban was me allegedly mentally distorting him, something I said jokingly in the literal memes channel of the discord. Note that my message was sent right after Xunt's first resignation, probably in August 2020, and my ban was almost 2 months after. I believe that I was specifically targeted and my ironic statement was used as an insubstantial reasoning for my ban. 

I will admit that I had on numerous occasions where I verbally clashed with Xunt and often insulted him on Discord. These insults were me basically calling him retarded or dumb, maybe more heavy, and I often went against his decisions on forums as well. This was because I was allowed too and I was not given a warning for my actions either, straight up banned. 

He is gone, the drama is literally 1.5 years behind us and before my ban, I was a former staff member and had no warns despite my ~8 weeks of playtime. To sum up, I believe that I deserve to be unbanned because my ban was unreasonably issued, times have passed and I apologise if anyone was negatively affected by things I said. If Xunt was actually affected by my actions, I apologize to him and say that he could have dealt this with me privately without straight up banning me.

Anything else?:

My main forum account was banned, I had to make another to post this.

Edited by westend

Xunt: Resigns
Everyone banned by Xunt: Time to post unban request

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

logged on to this forum just to +1 this thread.

My kebab friend Westend was a part of this community, since I was way gone when he got banned don't know the exact reason but I believe his words.

5 minutes ago, Joe Conner said:

Xunt quite literally overrode every decision made by the entire SMT. Even if someone would've gotten banned, Xunt denied the request and locked the post. Welcome to Werwolf Gaming

24 minutes ago, Joe Conner said:

If I knew I had the slightest chance of unban, I would do it earlier. Why didn't I specifically do it? Because I absolutely believe Xunt would never unban me no matter what. I was told that my ban happened because "it was funny" and in the light of that, I knew my unban request would be a joke as well. (This is also why my unban request in early 2021 was a joke.)

Well, interpret it as however you may, it's been 1.5 years and whoever was involved no longer actively plays on the server. 

+1

Hannibal is a funny dude

long long ban that should've been over a hot minute ago

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

1 hour ago, Guess who 2 said:

Xunt quite literally overrode every decision made by the entire SMT. Even if someone would've gotten banned, Xunt denied the request and locked the post. Welcome to Werwolf Gaming

1 hour ago, westend said:

Why didn't I specifically do it? Because I absolutely believe Xunt would never unban me no matter what.

Yea true

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic