Name:  Matthew 

What country are you from?: Great Empire Bulgaria 

How well do you speak and understand English?: Good

SteamID:  
STEAM_0:1:57263955

In-Game name(s):  Matthew Wickers

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 15W 5D

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: PlatVip

Do you have a microphone?: Yes(Broken will fix soon)

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Ya

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): I think I  am capable of helping a lot of people in the  server who are new and also I am very serious when I have to. I have done some stupid stuff  but I have accepted the consequences and learned my lesson. I am active and known person in the WG SCP community. I have been playing since V2 end and till now V6 almost V7, I have a lot of experience and know the rules and how to staff. I know every ulx command that is useful on the  server. Since I am European and there is not much  staff in early hours I am here to help and ban/warn rulebreakers on the server. I accept criticism from everyone. I will be fair and unbiased to everyone doesn't matter if someone is my friend or know each other from somewhere. I am also a very respectful person to everyone . I have been staff on other servers and know how to do my job. I am very  mature person and hard-working person when put to do a job and do it the right way. I will treat people with kindness and honesty. I am also playing a really good amount on the server when I have  joined. I will be really serious about this and will do my best. I am also able to handle sits about every kind of  rule and situation because of my knowledge and experience on the server. also very og.

How long will you be able to play per day?: 3-4 Hours per day.

Any past experience as staff?: Police rp(Senior Admin) ,  TTT  Mod

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): 3 warns which 2 of them are kinda false and cringe.

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No:  Absolutely yes
!bring(name)- you bring a player
!goto(name)- you go to a player
!warn(name)(reason)- you warn a player and its used to punish people
!xban- you ban a player and it has it's own menu
!freeze(name)-  you freeze a player
!slay(name)- you kill a player respawning him to his spawn point.
!jailtp(name)- you bring a player and put him in a jail instantly.
!removenlr(name)- you remove the nlr of a person.
there is more but those are the main and used ones.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):  the SCP is Foundation Sites that have anomalous entities some are safe and some are extremely dangerous to the outside World, that's why they are contained in chambers so they cannot escape. It's also a secret organization that not much people know about it and only trusted ones. The main genes are horror and research. The Roleplay(RP) is made for the people in  the community to play different kind of jobs aka O5,CI,Gois. Every job has its own purposes based on their  job, AKA  D-class are personnel who are locked in a zone  called (D-Block) and they are mainly used to be researched on to SCP-s so the  researchers know what they can do. There is also a Surface zone where small kind of people know about the SCP and the rest know it as the ''Subway'' 

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).:  Yeah  I understand the rules of the server. As I have said previously  that I have a lot of experience and knowledge of the server  that I have read every rule. 

RDM-  RDM or also known as  random deathmatch is killing a player without a RP reason.

NLR- New life rule is a rule when you have died you forget your past life and you cannot  return to the place you have died. You also forget every information.

Propkill- Killing a person with a prop 

Metagame- Using Information that is OOC and is invalid. Basically an easy example is someone looks at tab menu sees O5-10  and shoots him.

Consequence RP- A Clearance4+ Has been kidnapped and you cannot shoot him without a proper authorization from  a higher up  as it may put your ally in danger of his life.

FearRP-  When you are cuffed and have  gun aimed at you u cannot   break out of the cuffs . You also need to listen to the person's orders.

a64c7ca43536c5beba5959b7b06d6013.gif.41a2b8ef882380ab9763dcbc174d2616.gif

🤨

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Happy Oh Boy GIF
actually shivering 

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

I mean ok, Im not gonna shitpost just gonna voice my opinion.

Tell me mate what are you expecting here. You know your reputation and from what I have seen recently or rather NOT seen you haven't really changed. My point here is, don't try to become staff IN ORDER TO prove that you can be serious/respectful/competent. FIRST prove those thing and later apply for staff. (I have done the same thing a year back and looking at it now I was kinda retarded so yea, here's my wisdom for you)

Please prove that you are staff material first.

Poop