Sir Rose

Carson Smith's SD App

In-Game Name: Carson Smith

SteamID: STEAM:0:0:43258039

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: 4w4d - Attached

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: Previously O5-7, HOEA

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: 

I have fulfilled a multitude of roles in the past, leadership or otherwise which often led me to make decisions that demanded nothing but quick and decisive thinking. My past experience in the O5 Council leads me to be a generally strong candidate for both managing the site and engaging in roleplay.

What role does the Site Director have on the site?

The Site Director is in charge of managing the personnel and operations of everything regarding the site and has total control over everything that goes on within it, save the O5 Council and those that it deems outside of the Directors control.

What is the O5 Council?:

The highest authority when it comes to anything regarding the Foundation in it’s entirety. As their importance is a massive factor, they usually only appear or make decisions when it is absolutely necessary. The Directors report to these fellas.

Screenshot (724).png

+1

Carson

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Your site director application has been ACCEPTED

Firstly it always takes a week. Mainly accepting you because I know who you are and that you can easily do this job.

O5-5 "The Survivor"

(Contact nathan.#6322)

Edited by Fixer