Fricky Hecks

Fricky Hecks' Unban Request

Server you got banned from: WG SCP RP

Your name in-game: Kevin Lowikeyes

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102077624

Admins' name that banned you: Azazel

Admin's steamID:  STEAM_0:1:432557277

Why did you get banned?: Bottom Line: Mingery. More detail is that I began getting tired of the server & didn't think of taking a break to stop myself from actually fucking around.

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: As I said previously, I feel ready to come back to the server to actually roleplay, I have a lot of ideas to keep myself & others entertained to prevent myself from repeating the same mistake as before.

Anything else?: If you're wondering why I made a new one, I was advised by some people to remove my previous one & recreate it later, as the influx of joke unban requests being made from disreputable people & mine being caught in the middle of it probably painted it as me taking part in it.

just punch through his fucking head

+1
Was a nice guy and was fun to be around, sure he was mingy and all but literally every CI main and many others also minge 

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

+1
Everyone has a retard moment I guess but like you aren't that bad of a person from what I remember or have experienced with you

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager
Sarkic Manager
O5 Council Manager
Theta-9
GOC
MTF A1

Neutral, leaning +1

Has had chances before and blew them, leaves me skeptical of his return. At the same time, can tell from experience he's a nice guy and wasn't malicious in his actions at all. Think he'd be alright to have back.

12 hours ago, Kinqu Kyle said:

make another 15min apology vid lol

I agree, he should make one of those shitty youtube apology videos

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic