Leo0108

Leo's second Staff Application

In-game name(s): 41st PFC Leo

Steam Name: Leopoo

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:437026437

Age when applying: 15

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Germany, GMT +1

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes I guess

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 1mo 6d 8h 49m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: 41st PFC, Plat VIP 

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes a headset and I usually speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: Summer 2020, yes some LOA's and some ROA's

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: TS and DC everyday, forums very rarely

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): 1 ban because I left while I was in brig (I was in brig for breaking golden rule) https://imgur.com/a/hrZzUtO UmltPpZ.png

State the role of staff on the server: The roll of Staff is here for us to help People on the server if they have any problems or need help (deleting unused vehicles, changin the HP of players for training, helping if someone is stuck in a wall etc.), they enforce the rules of the server and ban/kick players misbehaving.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes and I am familiar with them

List of all previous server staff experience: None

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes I do

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member: 

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would check if what he's saying is true, when I have proof I will punish the person accordingly.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I would ask in chat if anybody could train this cadet if noone is volunteering i will have to TP a random NCO or higher if no NCO is available.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: I would do nothing because it was and accident and if it wasn't CG could deal with him

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: I would remind him that he has to salute to 2nd LT and higher but personally i wouldn't really care and he is not doing anythink that is against the server rules.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I would tell them that they did something wrong even if it's not in the server rules and punsih them accordingly.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would tell them what they did wrong and if they want to complain they should go to the forums.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I should be chosen for staff because I am active, I have been playing on this server for almost 2 years, I can make reasonable decisions, I can make decision under pressure and I am a confident, competent, responsible, patient and friendly person. I deserve staff more than other applicants because i am a nice and calm person and I also have quite some Experience within the server. I would love to be staff because I just really really like playing on this server and i want to help other people on the server and make this an enjoyable Experience for them. If anybody on the server needs help i will allways try my best to help them, i mean even tho i am no staffmember yet i am trying my best to help other players e.g. when someone doesnt understand something i will explain it to them or if someone is stuck to call admins. I would also consider myself very fair and i dont have any issues with anyone on the server therefore wouldn't lead to any unfair decisions. I know I am not a very high rank right now but i have been SO befor and I think i would be a great addition to the staff team. 

It's fucking 3AM i dont know what else to type here

Thank you for reading this. 🙂

Low in-game rank and not really much trusted experience. You also missed the requirement of 250+ words. Good luck nonetheless. 

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

I am pretty sure you just came back, in my opinion reach a decent rank in 41st first before applying for staff/EP, pretty sure you do not meet the requirement of 250+ words. 

Good Luck 

+1 great guy, came on CWRP once in the first time and Leo helped me around

(no troll honestly)

Extremis07/22/2020

- MP40 recoil slightly increased. - StG44 recoil decreased and damage increased.

Extremis09/08/2020

- Bren Firerate increased to 570 from 540.

- StG44 firerate increased from 560RPM to 630RPM.

+1 
I once had an issue on teamspeak about a server issue and Leo was really helpful and assisted me in finding a solution! If he did that as a plat VIP I can only imagine his capabilities as staff. (Also has a video of @ethaneating his own shit)

Your current rank is way to low to be applying for staff in my opinion. I understand that you have just come back to the server, but if you really want staff, I'd suggest you get to something like COL for a fair bit, and then apply again.

Good luck.

Denied
Unfortunately, your application has been denied. You may apply when applications open again.

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager