BubblegumPop

Whitelisting Application

Hello! I wanted to know where to and how to apply for whitelisting into the SCP gmod server. This seemed like the closest answer so here I go 😄. I wanted to get whitelisted, as I am a regular player here in the SCP gmod server and I have adequate knowledge about the server and how things go, and how the RP is progressed.

I look forward to hearing from you, as I really don't know what information or criteria is required from my end in order to go about this.

Welcome to super cool detailed guide on how to apply for whitelist
For normal default whitelists:

Step 1:
Click here
image.thumb.png.80ad596f3615429040e9f21ed05cdb16.png

Step 2:
Choose from one of the numerous whitelists that are available
image.thumb.png.8afaaed3a6e9ef789117b440b4a0666c.png

Step 3:
Copy the questions from said application (Used one from HoMD for example HoMD superior whitelist)
image.png.7684290c91f7a119b01590300175c01f.png

Step 4:
Press "START NEW TOPIC"
image.thumb.png.c0a05b6afce1366abb9ebadfc4b1986f.png

Step 5:
Fill in the questions and hit submit topic once completed
image.thumb.png.b0d6bf4b75cb87410b90b018af0a0003.png

For user suggested whitelists:
Step 1:
Click here
image.thumb.png.11bd98708f2b1535813673933b0677e0.png

Step 2:
Choose which whitelist you wish to apply for *Currently these are the only user suggested whitelisted jobs on the server and if it's locked it means applications aren't accepted (invite only) or that it has been removed from server
image.png.1591db1c99b0c5585dda6ddb24989077.png

Step 3:
From the first post on the first page scroll down to the application portion or press the "next page" button till you arrive to the application template section and then copy the template/questions  for said job (Used one from UIU cause UIU best)
image.thumb.png.180bda322f48cc6a78b9f335f5393234.png

Step 4:
Copy the questions and in the comments, paste them and start filling them out and once done press "submit reply"

P.S. If you want help in how to fill your application by looking at examples, go to the last page and start scrolling back through the numerous pages filled with other applicants posts
image.thumb.png.0daa34205a004be3c8a71c0b451b246a.png

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Actual cringe putting your whitelists in a list as your signature

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic