Zam

Zam's first staff application

In-game name(s): Zam.

Steam Name: Zork.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56184113

Age when applying: 21.

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Sweden, GMT +1.

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 3W 21H 45M.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:   41st Lieutenant colonel, Jedi Knight, Platinum VIP.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:   Yes, i mostly speak when talking to players.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:   I first joined end of november 2021 and has only taken a week break since then, took the break becouse of PC problems.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:   I use the teamspeak almost all the time that im on the server, check discord a couple times a day and go on the forums around once or twice every two days.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time)https://imgur.com/a/LO6aFXa

State the role of staff on the server: Staff is here to keep the server enjoyable for those who play it to actually play it, So they need to deal with the people joining just to minge and ruin other players fun. They also help with deleting vehicles, give out tool/physguns and give weapons for Simulations. They enforce the OOC rules.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes, i have read the rules.

List of all previous server staff experience: I have never been staff on a Garry's Mod server, but i used to staff on a few 100+ player minecraft servers a couple of years back. 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes, Actions have consequences and i am well aware of that. It is only fair that a staff member who acts unprofessional or breaks rules Receive punishment

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would make sure that the accused is not running around still killing clones and if he did i would bring him somewhere and freeze him, Check the logs for evidence and ask for his side of the story, If he is clearly just running around killing people i would warn him for RDM or MRDM depending on how many he has killed, If it happened during a event i would keep an eye on him for a little while to make sure the player who reported was not just cought in crossfire.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I would ask battalion to send a training to train the cadet, If nobody still shows up i would ask if anyone wants to train a cadet before i teleport a NCO+ there to train the cadet.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: I would do nothing since it was a accident, and it is up to CG and Battalion to deal with the situation the way they see fit.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: I would do nothing as staff as it is a IC rule, Maybe tell him about the rule but i dont really mind if people salute me or not.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I would tell them that not everything should have to be stated clearly in the rules, and that they can get warned for failRP if it clearly is failRP. If i am unsure i would ask another staff with more expirience for help with the situation.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would explain to them why they got the punishment and what rule it was based on to the best of my ability, If they continue to argue after that i would tell them to post a complain on the forum and return them to wherever they were.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I have played this server for a while now and i am still enjoying it alot, I am very active and is often online both late nights and early mornings (162 hours past 2 weeks) i have always enjoyed helping people and i am a fair guy.  I enjoy putting myself up to new challanges and i can adapt to them quickly.

I may not have any staff expirience in Garry's mod from before but i learn very quickly and i belive i could become a good staff member.  I have no plans to resign or even take any breaks and i doubt i will leave the server anytime soon as i've been playing alomst every day since i first joined and still dont feel like it is getting boring at all. 

I like to have fun just like everybody else but i can be serious when i need to be, I have also never been one to abuse any sort of power that i have been given.

I think i deserve staff becouse i am very active aswell as i am very fair when it comes to giving out punishment, I feel like there is also a need to have more staff that is active late at night when there is only around 20 players active, both to whitelist cadets and make sure that the server wont become a team death match arena since there is still people trying to play the game how it was intended and they should still be able to do that without getting shot in the face.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application

Denied
Unfortunately, your application has been denied. You may apply when applications open again.

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager