Matt Mattheus

Matt Mattheus' event planner application

In game Name: Matt Mattheus

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:214780613

List of warns: Screenshot Below

Any previous or current staff experience:

I was staff on a Dark-RP and a short-lived Star Wars RP server, although it was a long time ago. The highest rank I got was the equivalent of Admin on this server. I also know most of the basic ULX commands, since some weren’t available to my rank (The owner was paranoid).

Why should we pick you?(200 Word Min):
When I came to the server, I immediately made friends with some of the players, which I still talk to this day. Having played on the server almost every day(this is mostly true), I've seen what events have been done and can base myself on them to create new original stories and interactions. As someone who creates lore for worlds my friends make just because I had the time to, I’ve had a lot of experience with leading some groups on dnd-like stories with multiple options, from which I've gained  some skill in improv. I have also helped with events, such as the ones made by Atilla, where I made dupes and created documents for the story. I want to focus on making small micro-events to keep people entertained while working on larger events in the background. I can make events that will include event jobs covered by trusted people in the server, and also have them help with setting up larger events. I also wish to help other event planners in their events to decrease the time in-between server events. If i do get in the event team, i will try to act beside other planners and not as an independent one, while also learning while watching their events.

Your event plan:
1) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XcNCf0mb0bTuSEMjeJ3NEsbm0fZexbrwLQ2L0lHwhwE/edit?usp=sharing
2)https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RtQUii4q4rCjdqNneCSNaWVkhZ5y8vLtPtCZtdzvEHA/edit?usp=sharing

Warns screenshot:
image.png.e8e3b47612653a0ab930e873d68512bf.png

Italian 🤮

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel