Loon

Loons Staff Application

In-game name(s): IE Vice Commander Loon, Sith Aerialist Loon.

Steam Name: Lvch

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:197420690

Age when applying: 18

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: UK (GMT)

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 1 Month, 8 hours.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: Vice Commander, Aerialist, Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: My microphone works perfectly, I mostly use my Microphone but can type if and when needed.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined a few days into the IRP launch, taken 2 ROAs due to being ill

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums: Daily.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): https://imgur.com/a/NZ1zqmM - No warns, bans or kicks.

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff on the server is to ensure everyone is having a good time by giving people the things they need and to enforce the rules of the server, punishing anyone that happens to break them.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes.

List of all previous server staff experience: I have had no past experience with staffing a server on GMOD before.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials: I would start by checking the logs to see if the truth is being told, if I find someone is RDMing I would TP to them and freeze them or bring them away from the area and explain to them what rule they are breaking (in this case RDM) and supply with a fitting punishment. 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: The server now provides you with an instant Recruit whitelist on joining, in this case I would simply explain this to them and let them know they can find a CPL+ to go over all the stuff at the CC area if they are having trouble understanding the basics.

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: If it becomes something I have to deal with in an OOC state, I would let it slide seeing as it is obvious it was an accident and remind them on how to safety their weapon.

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: I don't need to respond to this matter as I am playing an OOC job.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I would explain the situation and why what they did WAS FailRP, I would then furthermore explain that it also states in the server rules that "Not all FailRP situations can be noted down."

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would explain to them that the punishment can and will not be reconsidered in that moment and if they believe the punishment is too severe they can head over to the forums and appeal it there in the correct thread.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): 

To begin with, I believe I should be picked for staff as I have just recently surpassed playing on Werwolf Gaming SWRP for over 3 years. Although this doesn't quite match the playtime of others, I believe it is long enough to gauge a good grasp at the role of staff and therefore will help me pickup on particular aspects quite quickly. To contribute further to this, I personally think I can learn things fast which will come into effect when learning the role and for that reason I can be performing on the job at my best in a short amount of time.

To go alongside my fairly long playtime, although I was never able to secure a steady spot within hierarchy I had reached Temp and Trial EXO for both GM and 212th on CWRP. Both of these jobs show I was given the responsibility to uphold a regiment but unfortunately fell apart due to exams in school at the time. To add to these roles I can happily say I have finally achieved a stable hierarchy position as the IE Vice Commander and was recently given the opportunity to become the Maverick Sub-Path Leader on IRP, these positions prove that I am a dedicated player.

I also believe I am mature and very conscious in my decision making, being certain that I can make the correct and responsible decision for most if not all situations. I think I show a good middle ground between being friendly and stern which I believe is a good trait to have as a staff member, as it allows you to help people out for anything they are having trouble with, while also being able to discipline others with the correct punishment.

1 hour ago, Nigger 2 said:

-1 Only had negative experiences with you.

nice name.

+1

but loon your a wonderfull man your the guy that wil walk a grandma to the store and when she is out of monny you wil by her a car.

your a lovely guy and humble, your a suporter, your the beginning of IE, your the sith that wil destroy the jedi order, your the guy who is helpfull who wil stand up against the bad, and the guy thats speak up against the bad. good luck!

53 minutes ago, the shit medic said:

nice name.

+1

but loon your a wonderfull man your the guy that wil walk a grandma to the store and when she is out of monny you wil by her a car.

your a lovely guy and humble, your a suporter, your the beginning of IE, your the sith that wil destroy the jedi order, your the guy who is helpfull who wil stand up against the bad, and the guy thats speak up against the bad. good luck!

thanks mr shit

+1

- Seems like a chill guy
- Achieved notable ranks in both Trooper and Sith
- Good application
- Very good activity

IRP Ranks
Current
Director of Special Forces
Executive Admin
Lead Mentor
Previous
IC Vice Commander

CWRP Ranks
Current
RC Auxiliary
Security Staff

Previous
RC Vice Commander x2
ARC Vice Commander
CE Commander
Executive Admin
Event Planner

+1 reasons stated

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

Accepted

The Server Management has deemed you suitable for a trial period as staff. Please contact a member of SMT for further steps

Current Ranks                            Past Ranks
          SCP-RP Manager                                                IRP Manager
                                                                              IRP Event Manager

CWRP Senior Event Planner