NotsenseiALT

Harrold Event Application [First]

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198970125572/ NotsenseiALT

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): 501st LT Harrold / Jedi Apprentice Harrold

Teamspeak Name: Harrold

Playtime on the Server: 3w 3d 14h 18m

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:504929922

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: no

Current Age: 15

Warns/Bans: 2 warns / RDM / Noclip abuse [ none of them are active]

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: yes

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template): Jawa's try to take over the republican base, proving that they are a formidable force they take over multiple places being the GR, BB, AO's, BHB, TR's and the training rooms this makes for a good fight but after all of the fighting the Jawa's lose and either surrender or die fighting the clones.

Map: Rishi Moon

Enemies, HP, Amount: Jawa's , 1500, 8 [ 2 shotgunners, 4 heavy's, 2 snipers]
Snipers: sniper, rifle, 1500HP 2 players, Heavy's: 2000HP rifle, miniguns 4 players, shotgunner: 1600HP Shotgun, rifle 2 players.

(e.g. BH, 6000, 3)

Passive, HP, Amount:

Republic's Execution: The clones hear sudden loud sounds that disrupt the base after seeing tanks at the MG demanding to talk to the higherups [battalion or admirals]
(e.g. "- Fleet inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")

Event Character Execution: All members of the Jawa crew will be marching from behind the mountains and will stand at the main gate until one of the parties start to fire at one another
(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

Story:

Event Information: Jawa's are fed up of the republicans creating such a ruckus so they ask them if they can stop and leave the area, sadly the republicans say no and the Jawa's are not going to take no for an answer. They open fire and push all of the republicans back they lose the MC and start to push in towards the GR, successfully taking over but, get defeated after a long and painful battle retreating towards the Training rooms and successfully pushing the clones back a notch but the clones strive through and take what is respectfully their's. The jawa's last resort is to flank the clone's by going into the AO and BHB hide, they have ray shields and tanks which help them tremendously destroying there competitors. When they are tired out they start to dwindle in numbers and retreat or surrender. Any left are taken care of by the rest of the republican regiments in any way they see fit.

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: no

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: Never did one

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes I do understand the responsibilities of event planner and part of this is, not taking tickets when a staff is online since staff take priorities over tickets [you can only ever take tickets when there is not any staff members online], making events fun for both sides [Clones and Event Characters]. Trying to not miss events you have responsibilities for otherwise it can ruin the schedule for other Event planners. 

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes I do which will ensure that the person in question completely understands the rules and responsibilities of being and becoming an event planner.

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner

Edited by NotsenseiALT
added information

+1/Neutral

You have potential to make events fun, and you're overall a good dude. HOWEVER, you sometimes lack maturity and can be kind of mingey. Learn to chill out and I think you'll make a good EP! 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

Haven't had the best experience with you on the server, whenever something didn't go your way in CG you just left, multiple times.

Not really reached a high rank which can show a lack in commitment which wouldn't benefit the EP team at all. 

However, your playtime is ok

-=Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming=-

-In Character-

{WW2 Berlin RP} Oberleutnant d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{Half Life RP} CP:C24-UNION-06

{Half Life RP} Civil Medical Union Senior Doctor

-Out Of Character-

{HLRP} Moderator

Platinum VIP

Diamond VIP

PAC3 Access

Spoiler

-=Previous Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming=-

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptmann u. Kompaniechef der Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptfunker d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Zugführer d. Ehrenwache

{WW2 Berlin RP} NSDAP Hauptamt Amtsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Leutnant der Ordnungspolizei

{WW2 Berlin RP} Kapitan der Verkehrspolizei

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptmann u. Chef d. Heeresverwaltung

{WW2 Berlin RP} Justiz Richter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Sturm-Abteilung Sturmführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Consortium Enforcer / Chaplain

{WW2 Berlin RP} Honorary Member/Operative of the S.J.B.O | KPD

{WW2 Berlin RP} Amt-Rosenberg Staatsbeamte u. Hauptbereitschaftsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Jagdgeschwader III Unterfeldwebel der Luftwaffe

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Temporary Commander

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Vice Commander (2020)

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Vice Commander (2nd Time) (2022)

{Clone Wars RP} Professional Standards Department Lead Officer

{Clone Wars RP} Galactic Marines Lieutenant Colonel

{Clone Wars RP}  Detainment Droid

{Clone Wars RP} Temple Guard

{Clone Wars RP} Jedi Warden

{Clone Wars RP} CT Vice Commander (Geovani Era)

{Clone Wars RP} CT Drill Sergeant

{Clone Wars RP} 74th Advanced Medic

{Clone Wars RP} Green Company Captain

{Clone Wars RP} CE Flight Trained Drill Sergeant Major

{Imperial RP} Storm Trooper

{Imperial RP} Shock Troopers 2nd Lieutenant

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Wrecker

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Echo

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Tech

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Hunter

{Imperial RP} Imperial Security Bureau Agent

{Imperial RP} Imperial Times Editor

{Imperial RP} Tatooine Security Master Sergeant

{Imperial RP} Imperial Government Planetary Analyst

{Imperial RP} Tatooine Security Riot Control Enforcer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Stv. Hauptamtsleiter u. Stv. Gaupropagandaleiter des NSDAP

{WW2 Berlin RP} Consortium Operator

{WW2 Berlin RP} 7.SS Oberscharführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Amt für Finanz Obereinzsatsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} SS-Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt Untersturmführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} 2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Feldwebel des Feldgendarmerie Trupp-Großdeutchland "Kompanie Richard"

{WW2 Berlin RP} Honorary Underground Operative of the SPD / Iron Front

{WW2 Berlin RP}Honorary Leadership and Ambassador of the SPD / Iron Front

{WW2 Berlin RP}Scaletta Crime Family Associate

{WW2 Berlin RP} Bulgarian Embassy Member

{WW2 Berlin RP} Swiss Embassy Buero Ha Operative

{WW2 Berlin RP} Moderator

{WW2 Berlin RP} Night Staff

{WW2 Berlin RP} Senior Event Planner

{WW2 Berlin RP} Discord Moderator

{Clone Wars RP} Event Planner

based_2.gif.3f12b97893649b8447c22b0bf531723c.gif

Rittenhouse my beloved.

-1 ok first of all harrold is a decent guy spoke to him a couple times

heavys 2k hp is a no go ontop of that woth the amount of jawas and bigger hp will create balance disputes as clones may not be able to handle it. And the event plan is very not detailed its legit "Jawas are angry jawas perfom a base attack" in an ep app think outside the box and create something new and something that you and other people would feel are quite cool but jawa base attacks are also bad cause the model. Also there is No jedi event.

Goodluck! - Sandy

Edited by Sandy_Shores

Current Ranks
  Yoda - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Mainly the same reasons as I stated in your staff app. First of all, you're not that high ranking/well known on the server just yet. And your attitude is a little bit off for how an EP should act. I'm sure that you'll be ready in the future, just not now.

Good Luck.

Too soon my guy. You are a good lad and remind me of me when I first joined, but just like me back then, you arent ready for the responability for EP just yet. I like the event idea and its pretty decent and unlike other EPs opinions, I think 2k for heavys isnt a bad idea but only if they are in an exposed area and not in tight corridors.

Good luck,

-Breatoking/Connor

Denied

The Event Management Team have taken your application into consideration and we think that you are not the right person for the EP team at this moment in time.

Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks time or when EP applications re-open.

1137912632_weirdthing.gif.dc9b364189576d11a2c563532522e930.gif