BK

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:169663254

Age when applying:

18 Years old

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

I live in Denmark. (time zone: +1)

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes, I can type and speak English fluently.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

1 week 4 days 

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP:

501st Vice Commander

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes, i have a microphone and use it all the time

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined the server right when it was released.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums:

I use Discord and TS everyday. I look at forums every other day.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

I have one warning for breaking fearRP https://imgur.com/a/Krz6tTo

State the role of staff on the server:

Staff's role is to make sure no one breaks any rules and help people with RP stuff so they get the best experience from the server.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes, I have read them a few times 

List of all previous server staff experience:

N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes i do

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

I check the logs to see if it's right and about who it is that is shooting the others. Then I will bring him to a place where he can not kill anyone and give him a warning for breaking RDM. If he continues I will ban him.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

If a cadet asked me to be trained I would tell him he does not need to be trained but he can be trained if he wants to. Then I will tell him that he can be trained by asking an NCO + about a recruit training.

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I will be understanding and tell him that it can happen and he needs to be more careful next time. 

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

It's not a staff problem, but rather an ingame problem. so I will not do anything about it

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I will inform him that he is breaking the rules, and give him a warning. Then I would possibly write to those who write the rules about a change in the rules

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I want to keep a polite and good tone while telling him that I only do my job and I only follow the rules. Then I will continue. if he continues to argue I tell him he can go to WG forums to make an unwarn request.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

You have to choose me as staff on the server because I have a lot of experience that I have gained through my previous ranges such as Temp Shock EXO, Temp ST EXO, and my old rank on CWRP CG Commander. I will pass on my experience to the new players so that they can have the best possible experience on the server. But I also help people if they need help OOC (binds or other problems).

You also have to choose me because I am very active on the server and therefore able to help players more than others, but also because I am a person who not only sees a situation from an angle because the other is higher ranking than the other, but on the other hand I see the situation from everyone's point of view and get the best out of the situation, so that both players do not lose the joy of play.

You must also choose me because I am not looking for a high rank as a staff, but will go to help the community get better and help the server's players and maybe even increase the number of players

I deserve staff more than others, because I'm friendly, I am always ready to resolve a conflict or problem, on the other hand I am also very active especially in the evening when staff are most needed.

I am a very open minded person and well liked person. Which makes new players feel welcome and therefore continues to play on the server

+1

-active

-very competent shown by his excellent work as 501st hierarchy 

-will make a good staff 

Current Ranks:

ST DCPL Henry

Past Ranks: 501st Commando Squad Leader - Battalion Captain - DU Lieutenant Colonel  -  Jedi Sentry - Jedi Scout - 104th Colonel 

+1 
bk!!!!!

[Current Ranks]   
 ST Commander IRP Mod
[Past Ranks] 
[
CWRP]  -  CT LCOL - DU EXO - CG LCOL  442nd VC
[IRP] - ST VC - 501st Temp EXO - Admin

Accepted.

Congratulations! the Server Management Team has deemed you suitable for a trial period as staff, please contact a member of SMT via Teamspeak for further steps.

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif