Unban Request

Server you got banned from: Gmod SCP RP

Your name in-game: Hans Gerboingle

Your SteamID:  76561198284250194

Admins' name that banned you: not sure

Admin's steamID: not sure

Why did you get banned?: I rdm'd a d-class for making fun of me

Evidence(Un-necessary): I don't have any

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I feel like the ban was justified but not a perma-ban.  I didn't get a fair warning, it went from warning to ban immediately. I think they perma banned me because I jokingly said I'd kill the d-class again, which was factually true because he was trying to escape a lot.

Anything else?: Please let me back, I was having a lot of fun! #freehansgerboingle

Edited by ammy the goblin

Yeah this is fair, I wouldn't unban me either. I'm a total minge & was having fun pissing people off, I'm surprised I didn't get banned sooner. I'm definitely not going to suck the mod's dicks to get unbanned either. Have fun! I'm gonna go fuck with those weirdos over at the Nazi Germany RP, those guys are total fucking weirdchamp. 

Lmao? 

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
3 hours ago, ammy the goblin said:

Yeah this is fair, I wouldn't unban me either. I'm a total minge & was having fun pissing people off, I'm surprised I didn't get banned sooner. I'm definitely not going to suck the mod's dicks to get unbanned either. Have fun! I'm gonna go fuck with those weirdos over at the Nazi Germany RP, those guys are total fucking weirdchamp. 

Then why the fuck are you here trying to suck for a weaker ban lol. Actual monkey.

Edited by Fixer
5 hours ago, Fixer said:

Then why the fuck are you here trying to suck for a weaker ban lol. Actual monkey.

Looks like someone's mad that they're not getting their dick sucked lmao. All I have to do is buy a new copy on a new steam acc & use my VPN. Voila! I'm back to rdming 🙂 totally worth it

Edited by ammy the goblin
2 hours ago, ammy the goblin said:

Looks like someone's mad that they're not getting their dick sucked lmao. All I have to do is buy a new copy on a new steam acc & use my VPN. Voila! I'm back to rdming 🙂 totally worth it  

"Totally worth it"

Congratulations on wasting money on a VPN, a new steam account copy and wasting your time to RDM on some GMOD server. I can't imagine the success and happiness you must have in your life!

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

3 hours ago, ammy the goblin said:

Please do it, don't listen to Jason Haze.

While you are doing it please come donate money to me, dm me I'll give you my PayPal. Dumb monkey go cry to your parents because you got banned. 🤡

No but seriously send me a DM I'll give you my PayPal. Also the server HWID bans so good luck lol!

Edited by Royal
7 hours ago, ammy the goblin said:

Nice deflect but you still sucked dick by making this so congrats. And yeah you can do that as long as your mommy gives you her credit card of course but honestly you are better off buying heroin or something.